Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Castleford
Reviewed 14 October 2013

A very warm welcome ,we were remembered from a previous visit.
As with our other Premier Inn experiences a Clean room and a very comfortable bed.
We had the meal deal which was good value and both breakfast and dinner were enjoyable and served by very attentive staff.
Very friendly bar staff,very efficient ,never a wait to be served.
We were however Very surprised that after having to leave the room at 04.20 due to a malfunctioning fire alarm we did not qualify for the Good Night Guarantee.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
yorkshirelass12, Manager at Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for your kind response. We are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us and had a very pleasant stay. I am sorry you were disturbed by the fire alarm but it is in place for your safety and we treat this as a very serious matter and the disturbance is dealt with in the most professional manner. If you feel you experienced dissatisfaction in this matter don't hesitate to contact me directly.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed here whilst a course at the local XScape for 4 nights and it was a very nice Premier Inn with a modern feel. Was at the end of the corridor which was good for noise avoidance but facing onto the train track which really didn't bother me as they are very infrequent anyway. Room was very clean, comfy and fairly large, bed good and shower fine although this is the very first PI I have stayed where there are no baths! When I have stayed at other PI the temperature in the room has always bothered me but this one was fine. Didn't use the bar or eat on the evening but had breakfast every morning which was excellent every day; lots of choice and delicious. Even despite arriving on morning 1 after the waitresses had said it had been a massive rush the previous hour, there was plenty of food, juices and the coffee machine was working. Very friendly staff and I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are quieter due to not facing the road however, you do get train noise but this is...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

We are extremely pleased here at Castleford that you enjoyed your recent stay and that everything met your expectations.

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I love Premier inns and this one didn't disappoint.
Friendly staff.
Great breakfast.
Nice seating area downstairs. Lovely room with huge shower and three full size beds in family room.
Fairly priced drinks at the bar.
Great location for xscape.
We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay. We are so proud about the quality of our product and the customer service we offer so I am delighted that you experienced this recently.
We look forward to welcome you back on your return stay.
Warm regards
Christine & the team

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I ticked 5 for every box for this hotel simply because it's exactly what I wanted, a cheap and cheerful place to stay whilst I was at Xscape.

Staff we're very polite, friendly and professional.

Location is perfect, a stones throw from Xscape.

The room was faultless, comfortable and clean. The shower was amazing, very large and very powerful, hair and shower gel are provided.

We didn't use the restaurant facilities as we ate at Xscape, but the menu did look impressive.

Value was good, I paid £60 for one night.

Would return when I next want to visit Xscape.

• Stayed: September 2013
yorkshirelass12, Manager at Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Your feedback couldn't delight us more as we pride ourselves on every aspect of customer care and satisfaction and I shall gladly pass your comments onto the team.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed one night on business and all was well until bedtime.
The evening meal was excellent,a steak to die for perfectly
Cooked and part of the Meal Deal which is unbelievable
Value for money.
3 course meal and a pint with an eat as much as you like
Breakfast the following morning.
The room was at the back of the hotel on the second floor
And it was noisy(223)and I could hear people talking in a
Normal voice.
Then a car was revving and whiz zing around the hotel
Then the trains passing sounded like they were at the
Bottom of the bed.
The window and the vent was shut and I can only think
That the seals were perished or missing.
The room and shower were very clean and I never have
A problem with the premier inn brand (unlike Hilton)
The morning came thankfully and I went down for a
Slap up breakfast,but before I tucked in I went to
Reception to complain.
My complaint was dealt with swiftly and with a very
Caring attitude by the lovely Hannah who insisted
That I should accept a refund of the room cost.
Hannah then called maintenance to sort out
The window and the noisy plumbing which
Sounded like a ghost train every time someone
ran a tap or flushed the toilet in nearby rooms.
I still love premier inn and I will continue to
Favour them above all others.
Thank you Hannah.

Room Tip: Front of hotel on a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

I am very sorry that you experienced a couple of issues during your stay but extremely pleased that they were dealt with swiftly by the team. Our meal deal is excellent value and I am glad that it didn't disappoint.
I will personally pass your thanks on to Hannah who will be thrilled that she made an impact.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed here because we wanted a night out in Xscape, it was well worth the money, basic but I expected that. It was very clean and tidy. The staff were really friendly and offered to take our bags to the room which we thought was very polite.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us and we are delighted you enjoyed it , I will share this with the team.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This Premier Inn is conveniently located for travellers on the M62 who need a place to stay for the night. Our room was sparse but comfortable, clean, and functional. Breakfast is a bit expensive, but there are cheaper alternatives like Subway at the Xscape within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your recent stay and I am glad you enjoyed it. We see the rooms as housing essentials for guests needs so I am disappointed to hear you found it sparce.
Hopefully we will be welcoming you back once again.
Christine Booth

Also consider these accommodations in or near Castleford
Travelodge Pontefract Ferrybridge A1/M62
#1 of 1 in South Milford
Wentbridge House Hotel
Wentbridge House Hotel
#1 of 2 in Wentbridge

Been to Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel? Share your experiences!