Stayed there cuz it was the nearest hotel to where I needed to be.
Was really pleasantly surprised by the spacious and clean room. The bed is comfy. Food *IS* GREAT. Gotta try their premier breakfast. But TAKE NOTE for overseas travelers : when ordering beef steaks - don't say "medium" or "rare" or "medium rare" because each country or locale may have different cooking definition by those terms. I wanted my rump steak to be pinkish to the point of seeing a tinge of blood right in the center of the steak (asia and middle east's definition is medium). I ordered "medium", and it came "well-done" - totally cooked. I should have instead described how I want my rump steak done.
It's a really great hotel - staff pleasant, really affordable prices, great food, wonderful breakfast, nice nice room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the action at Premier Inn Hotel Castleford M62 Jct 31, in a great spot for Leeds Rock Festival and Pontefract Races. And with excellent transport links on your doorstep, you'll also be well placed for business and leisure destinations across Yorkshire and the North East. Be a big kid at Diggerland, or hit the slopes at Castleford Xscape. Dive into the mosh pit at Leeds Rock Festival, or unwind with some retail therapy at Junction 32 Outlet Shopping Village. After a busy day, recharge in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Castleford (m62/j31) Hotel Castleford
- Premier Inn West Yorkshire
- Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel Yorkshire