I travel a lot with work and am required to stay away from home regularly. For some time I struggled to find a hotel that I could stay in, in the local area that I felt comfortable in.
However, since finding this Premier Inn (and it is comfortably the best Premier Inn I have ever stayed in) I need look no more. The rooms are always clean and each and every one of the staff could not be more helpful (unfortunately I can only remember Paul's name at time of writing). They are always courteous and chatty and go out of their way to make the stay comfortable. This includes things such as making me a sandwich when I am too late for the restaurant or wrapping my pudding in tin foil so I can take it to my room.
I have stayed here a number of times and cannot recommend it more. I make sure that my work colleagues stay here as it is the best in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the action at Premier Inn Hotel Castleford M62 Jct 31, in a great spot for Leeds Rock Festival and Pontefract Races. And with excellent transport links on your doorstep, you'll also be well placed for business and leisure destinations across Yorkshire and the North East. Be a big kid at Diggerland, or hit the slopes at Castleford Xscape. Dive into the mosh pit at Leeds Rock Festival, or unwind with some retail therapy at Junction 32 Outlet Shopping Village. After a busy day, recharge in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Castleford (m62/j31) Hotel Castleford
- Premier Inn West Yorkshire
- Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel Yorkshire