“Check your bedding”

Premier Inn Chessington Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Chessington
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed here to get an early start in Chessington world of adventures.
Good sized room, clean and fresh. Settled the children first. when we went to get in bed, it was damp! i went to reception, they were very apologetic, couldn't move room as they were full, so they gave me another duvet to put on top of the bed sheet and sleep on. Not ideal, but no other option. Its a nice hotel though. I would stay again, but I'd check the bed as soon as I got there.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed here the night before our visit to Chessington World of Adventures. Very friendly and efficient check in, room clean and comfortable, the breakfast food and service also very good. Overall great value for money!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Good standard premier inn. Noisy neighbours but not premier inns fault. Breakfast was excellent. Cooked perfectly, with a chargrilled taste to the bacon. Also it is right at the exit of chessington world of adventures.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed at a number of Premier Inns over the past year and this is probably one of the best, warm, quiet and clean rooms - plus friendly members of staff added to my stay.
The nearby Beefeater diner was also very good - with an extensive evening menu and a well balanced breakfast one - definitely worth dining at the hotel site.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel as the front area faces a busy trunk road.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BlueWilz1
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My husband and I booked this inn, so that we didn't have to travel straight home after returning to the Uk at 0700 in the morning after a ten hour flight.
We arrived far too early to check in (aware it was 1400), but upon entering reception to see if the Beefeater next door was still open for coffee, I cheekily asked that if the room was ready a little earlier, would we be able to have it and explained why.
The young man on the desk said he would check about our room and would let us know and to go make ourselves comfortable with a drink next door.
Within less than half an hour he came to us having checked us in with the key to room and told us when ever we were ready it was all ours.
we have stayed at many different Premier inns and comfort and quietness go without saying, but we were so taken aback by the wonderful young man who went over and beyond to accommodate us.
A big thank you from us.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed for 1 night after a wedding. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the shower was hot and plenty of water. I don't normally sleep well away from home, but I had a great nights sleep. What more could we expect for £29. We paid to have breakfast in the beefeater next door, the hot breakfast was served to order. There was a good selection for the continental breakfast and the croissants were fresh and crisp.

Yes, we would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was very impressed with Premier Inn, Chessington. It was the first Premier Inn I'd stayed at, and will certainly choose Premier in the future. Staff were very helpful and friendly, the place was warm and comfortable, immaculately clean, and the bed was very comfy. Not to mention very reasonably priced too. I'll be recommending it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chessington
Chessington Safari Hotel
Holiday Inn London-Kingston South
Holiday Inn Express Epsom Downs
Travelodge Epsom Central
Antoinette Hotel Kingston upon Thames
Antoinette Hotel Kingston upon T...
#6 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames

Been to Premier Inn Chessington Hotel? Share your experiences!