Not much to add since my last review. Hotel is located in between the two car park entrances to Chessington World of Adventures and is easily walkable if you want to avoid the car park charge in the park.
Room was extremely hot despite turning the heating down to 8 degrees on arrival (6pm). Woke up around midnight and had to open the window which I closed at 5am so it didn't wake the children sleeping underneath it! The heating control does say that adjusting the temperature doesn't reduce the temperature of the room, make you wonder why it is there if this is the case though!
Only had breakfast at the adjoining beefeater this time. Only complaint is that as it is not fully buffet service as you have to order your hot food. It is not as quick and efficient as I'd have liked as Breakfast took nearly an hour and as we were keen to set off for the day this was a little annoying but the food was delicious so I haven't reduced the score for this. I'd just allow more time next time!
We stayed here to visit Chessington WoA (next door) and LEGOLAND, which is about 30-40 minutes away. Thorpe Park is about 25 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a rollercoaster stay for all the right reasons, next door to Chessington World of Adventures ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Premier Inn and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chessington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chessington Hotel Chessington
- Premier Inn Surrey
- Premier Inn Chessington Hotel Surrey