“great service”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Chessington
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“great service”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We stayed here for one night after taking the kids to chessinton world of adventures, staff were excellent ad very helpful. Children's beds were a little hard, so they didn't sleep well, when we mentioned this the staff were really sorry and offered our money back, apart from that the food was good and so was the service, we would stay again

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
JoanneH605, Manager at Premier Inn Chessington Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the service of our team to be excellent. I am sorry that your children did not sleep very well, we do take feedback from our guests very seriously so I am glad that you managed to speak to us about it and that we had the opportunity to offer you a refund on your stay under our Good Night Guarantee.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Kent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Had to change rooms and on both occassions we could here neighbours so did not get to sleep until late. Rooms was not cleaned well. Rubbish left under bed. Bath was dirty, chrome seems to just have been polished. Floor had not been vacummed.

1 Thank Juia M
JoanneH605, Manager at Premier Inn Chessington Hotel, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about your stay with us.

At Premier Inn we always strive to provide our guests with the best level of service to ensure that they have a great stay with us and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to achieve this.

Please contact me on 01372 230519 so that I can find out more details about your experience and so that I can arrange a refund on your stay for you.

Lancashire, UK
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We are four days into a six night stay and unfortunately still not managed to get a full nights sleep yet. The room is way too hot and there is no air conditioning. We either leave window open and listen to traffic passing all night on a busy main road or shut the window and put the fan on and this sounds like a small plane taking off!! Can't wait to go back home for some sleep - roll on Saturday.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Ann442
Dear Guest,

At Premier Inn we always try our best to provide our guests with everything they need for a great nights sleep and I am sorry if on this occasion we have failed to achieve this.

Please do come and make contact with myself or one of our team so that we can arrange a refund on your stay and try to make the remainder of your stay more comfortable for you.

I wait to hear from you.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2014

On first night it rained and water came through ceiling. Was promised a refund but still waiting. Moved to a different smaller double room for remainder of visit when I had paid for and expected a family room. Room temperatures were way to high. Have contacted customer services and hotel regarding refund but still no reply!

1 Thank Neil123120
Dear Guest,

At Premier Inn we always strive to provide our guests with a high level of service and everything you need for a good nights sleep and I am sorry that on this occasion we have failed to achieve this.

Please contact me on 01372 230519 or email pitl.chessington@premierinn.com so that I can action the refund for you.

Once again, I offer my sincere apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience you experienced.

Washington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2014

As a lot of other people have said this might just be the warmest hotel in the world. There are fans in the room but who can actually sleep with a fan whirring?! The walls are paper thin in this hotel and I could hear the man in the adjacent room coughing, snoring and emptying his bowels (he'd obviously eaten something that didn't agree with him, poor guy!)

The breakfast wasn't the usual 'help yourself' affair and I had to wait ages even though I had a bus to catch. If this had been explained at check-in I wouldn't have bothered. I had to wander around the restaurant looking for someone to warm my croissant and wasn't asked if my food was ok (it wasn't, the poached eggs were like watery fried eggs with solid yokes - major fail "chef"!)

The owners of Premier Inn know they need to install air con. The heating panel clearly warns it won't cool the room and there is a HUGE desk fan and a special sheet provided for those hot nights. It was the most uncomfortable nights sleep I've had all year.

I will continue to use Premier Inn as they offer good value for money BUT not this particular hotel depsite it being close to friends and relatives. I think I'll sleep on someone's couch next time!

As an aside I wrote to Premier Inn about my stay and was refunded the cost of the hotel and the breakfast. I think that if more people did this and they stopped making as much money here they might consider installing air con. Email them! I would actually like to praise their Good Night's Sleep policy which I've never had to use before but they were very professional and polite in responding to my moaning!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Chessington Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are however, pleased to learn that you were refunded in line with our Good Night Guarantee. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review.
Havant
Reviewed 19 August 2014

poor hotel room and dirty and lots of damage in the room
never going back
................................................................................................................................................

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. Your experience was far below our usual high standards, but please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned home

Honestly please put your hand in your pockets and put Air Conditioning in this hotel
The rooms are so stuffy and they must know this as there is a fan in the room unfortunately when it's warm and you put the fan on it just circulates warm air so What's The Point ! Honestly I would have given you 4 stars if it was air conditioned !!
On a plus the Beefeater next door serves an excellent brekkie and the staff are nice to

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Blobby1965
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chessington
Chessington Safari Hotel
#8 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
Holiday Inn London-Kingston South
Travelodge Epsom Central
Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Chessington Hotel? Share your experiences!