Premier Inn Chessington Hotel
Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
US$76
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
US$140
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$52
Priceline
Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
US$132
US$126
Travelodge Epsom Central(Epsom)(Great Value!)
    US$99
    US$94
    Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel(Epsom)(Great Value!)
    US$111
    PremierInn.com
    US$130
    TripAdvisor
    • Pool
    All reviewsmonkey puzzlebeefeater next doortheme parkno air confamily roomcar parkmin walkbeefeater restaurantmeal dealkids eat freea busy main roadroad noisethe ground floorwould stay againsingle bedstaff on receptionnight's sleep
    Reviewed 29 August 2014

Stayed for two nights in a family room, very clean & comfortable.
    Chessington is just 5mins walk away.
    Recommend the meal deal too as it's just next door in the Beefeater Inn and very convenient for a drink & food after a long days adventuring.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
    JoanneH605, Manager at Premier Inn Chessington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us at the Premier Inn Chessington.

I am glad that you had a good stay with us and that you enjoyed your day at Chessington.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We stayed here for one night after taking the kids to chessinton world of adventures, staff were excellent ad very helpful. Children's beds were a little hard, so they didn't sleep well, when we mentioned this the staff were really sorry and offered our money back, apart from that the food was good and so was the service, we would stay again

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the service of our team to be excellent. I am sorry that your children did not sleep very well, we do take feedback from our guests very seriously so I am glad that you managed to speak to us about it and that we had the opportunity to offer you a refund on your stay under our Good Night Guarantee.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Had to change rooms and on both occassions we could here neighbours so did not get to sleep until late. Rooms was not cleaned well. Rubbish left under bed. Bath was dirty, chrome seems to just have been polished. Floor had not been vacummed.

1  Thank Juia M
    JoanneH605, Manager at Premier Inn Chessington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about your stay with us.

At Premier Inn we always strive to provide our guests with the best level of service to ensure that they have a great stay with us and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to achieve this.

Please contact me on 01372 230519 so that I can find out more details about your experience and so that I can arrange a refund on your stay for you.

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We are four days into a six night stay and unfortunately still not managed to get a full nights sleep yet. The room is way too hot and there is no air conditioning. We either leave window open and listen to traffic passing all night on a busy main road or shut the window and put the fan on and this sounds like a small plane taking off!! Can't wait to go back home for some sleep - roll on Saturday.

• Stayed: August 2014
    1  Thank Ann442

Dear Guest,

At Premier Inn we always try our best to provide our guests with everything they need for a great nights sleep and I am sorry if on this occasion we have failed to achieve this.

Please do come and make contact with myself or one of our team so that we can arrange a refund on your stay and try to make the remainder of your stay more comfortable for you.

I wait to hear from you.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

On first night it rained and water came through ceiling. Was promised a refund but still waiting. Moved to a different smaller double room for remainder of visit when I had paid for and expected a family room. Room temperatures were way to high. Have contacted customer services and hotel regarding refund but still no reply!

1  Thank Neil123120

Dear Guest,

At Premier Inn we always strive to provide our guests with a high level of service and everything you need for a good nights sleep and I am sorry that on this occasion we have failed to achieve this.

Please contact me on 01372 230519 or email pitl.chessington@premierinn.com so that I can action the refund for you.

Once again, I offer my sincere apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience you experienced.