“Very friendly”

Sunbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

my child has had a few lessons here and they are very welcoming and very caring about the children's needs and abilities, so for my child's birthday I thought I would book them a pony party and they absolutely loved it.... They found it extremely fun and entertaining and all the staff were very helpful and joined in on the fun of the games with the ponies and it didn't matter if we had some people that had never ridden before as they were very accommodating for them and made them feel very welcome. The stables itself is set in lovely surroundings and the horses are all very well cared for. All in all we had a great experience here and would highly recommend it for lessons or a pony party.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank david b b

Esher, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Pony party disaster”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I booked a pony party for my 12 year old daughter and her friends. It was awful! The woman owner was rude and unfriendly and was late getting started, making us wait in the car park until she was ready to start. The 'party room' was a dank shed with no facilities for laying out any food or entertainment. One of the girls burst into tears after being told off by the owner for not brushing the pony correctly. We left early and continued the party at home. Avoid!!

Visited November 2013