“Found to be lacking”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Having been to a few of this chain I was not impressed. My food was not hot and service was not great. Felt a bit like I was putting them out. Will go to Newbury one next time

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Husbands birthday meal, pre theatre meal so 6pm on a Friday night, place was busy and it was a good job we had booked. The atmosphere was busy, bustling and noisy from all the chatter. Staff were very quick and efficient, we were served very quickly. The food choices were good, food very well presented and tasty. The starter portions and the side order of garlic bread were expensive for the small portion size, the mains and sweets were better. Starters around £6.00 each, garlic bread £4.40, we had pasta meals around £12.00 each. The drinks (we had 500ml carafe of sauvignon blanc at £15.30) which I felt was very expensive. Overall we had a great dining experience, the only problem was the price. Fortunately I had a voucher for 30% off the food bill so it lightened the load a little. Would recommend this place but make sure you search the net for a discount voucher before oyu go!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Visited for my son's birthday. A new menu is on offer and it is excellent.

The food was as good as always and my only complaint would be that there could have been more serving staff on duty.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a lunch and had a really nice time. I went for one of their 'sandwich and fries' options which was great and my wife went for a starter and side. Although we were spending a fortune the staff were lovely.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Had a very good post cinema wedding anniversary meal. Hadn't' booked but were quickly seated at a good table. Had done some research on the website first and knew there was a special offers menu but had to ask for this - was worth doing as we saved £20 on the bill compared to the full menu price. All good stuff.

1  Thank Adrian T