“Carrot cake to die for!!”
Review of Boswells

Boswells
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Didcot
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Out and about in Didcot town centre with my daughter, we decided on Boswells for coffee. A popular choice judging by the amount of people already there. Service was good and they have a very extensive menu. The plan had been just to stop for a coffee, but the carrot cake looked so good, I had to try it! the coffee was very good and the carrot cake was just the best I have tasted. Will suggest to my daughter that we visit the next time she wants to shop in the town.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Easily the best breakfast in time, with good facilities to boot. Never been let down for a full english in here.

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Spacious and welcoming with a broad menu. The menu didn't obviously cater for children so I shared an adult portion with my son, but this would be a bonus given the target market.
The highchairs and tables, especially the sides/edges, had not had a proper clean for some time by the look/feel of things though.
Great that the milkshake was made with fresh banana.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

We went into this cafe after going somewhere else for a poor lunch and decided to come here for desert. The chocolate cake was moist and well made if a tad short of strong chocolate flavour, it was a tad too "institutional" for me, it didn't make me go WOW!
The coffee was ok, but a little cool.
There were 4 staff in th shop but only one serving so a little slow. I would describe it as average and passable no more than that sadly
My daughter had the Daim (Dime bar) cake, it was again ok but no wow factor