“Delivery”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I will not go to any other Indian we have had meals in there and also takeaways we had a takeaway tonight and it was great lots of flavour and would recommend it to anyone WELL DONE KOLKATA I have put it is one of the best meals I have ever had but I have not had a bad one x

1  Thank car0le1962
There are newer reviews for Kolkata

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We decided to have our evening meal here as we were staying at the Premier nearby. It is a lovely clean restaurant, the staff are very friendly and attentive and we really enjoyed our meals. Nice little touches like a complimentary side dish & drink make for a great dining experience and we would definitely visit again if in the area.

1  Thank StevieBis
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Took my family to the Kolkata in Didcot for my sons 21st birthday. Right from the start the welcome on arival was warm and friendly, the decor fresh modern and clean with a nice comfortable atmosphere. The staff looked after us well and even gave my son a birhday card. The food was exellent and and with me being a bit of a curry connoisseur can say that my dish was right up their amongst the best I have had. The evening was the rounded off with a complimentery drink on the house. What more can be said will be going back great food, service and comfortable surroundings.

1  Thank Kevin b
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I went with my parents here asbit was near where we were headed. I am not a fan of Indian food but this was incredible. The food was delicious and the service was very good. They were very much willing to tailor the food to our tastes. Incredible.

1  Thank spraill
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Me and my misses decided to try it out for the first time, we were very impressed with both the food and the service. Delicious food with lots of flavour and Ali who served us was very attention and friendly. The atmosphere was nice and relaxing, everything was clean, and we were even bought a drink by the boss! I would recommend going here, you definitely get your money's worth.

1  Thank Astrocreep