Set in a business park / industrial estate, so no ‘view’, however this hotel is good, and represents very good value for money.
Lots of free parking, helpful friendly staff on reception, and at breakfast, a small but really nice room. Free WiFi (finally a hotel gets that this is important). A great gym, with a proper 25m pool.
One thing for the hotel to sort is a light near or in the wardrobe.. the bedrooms are quite dark, which in general is fine, apart from when you need something to wear! You’ll need a torch or your iPhone’s light until then.
You might think of The Village Hotels as pretty poor, maybe since DeVere have owned them, and maybe it’s just this hotel – but it was very good and easy to recommended. An enjoyable 2 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, Hertfordshire