Nice hotel, clean comfortable room, very helpful staff, stopped on the way down to the O2 to let them know we wouldn't be checking in till late, they put in on the computer next to my booking, check in quick. Breakfast on first day was ok but nothing to write home about, we wanted to have a quick getaway on Sunday morning so checked what time breakfast was and told it was 8 till 10, we went down for 8 quite a few people had the same idea, restaurant all in darkness not set up for breakfast another guest went and got someone who went in to find out what was going on, came back out & let us in, but there was no waiters to be seen, no continental breakfast items out toaster not on no bread some cooked available no explanation very disappointing . Left and went to find breakfast elsewhere, glad I didn't pay used tesco vouchers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, Hertfordshire