Used this Village Hotel as a base for a North London Family and Friends pre-Christmas weekend. Friendly welcome from efficient staff. Easy parking, stylish en-suite room, grand facilities for swimming, steam room and sauna, provided you choose the quiet times. Very good pub atmosphere at the Victory, been looking forward to burger and chips since our last Village Hotel visit in Hull. Breakfast service in the Italian Restaurant was efficient and trouble free, even though there were a lot of guests staying. Hot breakfast selection served on smallish dishes, replenished regularly, which meant nothing looked as though it had been hanging around for too long. They even managed to produce crispy bacon. If I'm planning any trip, my first search is always to see if there is a Village Hotel within striking distance. Excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, Hertfordshire