This is a pleasant hotel, nice decor and the room was well furnished with a good bathroom. The room was clean but not spotless. Room itself was too warm though at night, even with the aircon on (in Winter!), perhaps the bedding was super insulated? Room was pretty quiet too.
Staff were friendly and helpful - a plus for the hotel.
The big let-down is the restaurants, the breakfast room was chaotic in the morning even though the food itself was good. The evening restaurant (same room) was rather poor, again staff were chaotic and the food wasn't so good.
I would stay again but eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, Hertfordshire