Just arrived room ok .. however unhappy daughter as she cant swim after 6 oclock no lifeguard ... i mean h&s gone mad surely rule should just be accompanied by adult ? And now in car looking for somewhere to eat italian is shut on a Sunday ? Victory pub is just fried food . Really fancied a roast so off to see if can find one !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, Hertfordshire