We stayed here on the Easter weekend just gone after a family wedding. There were roughly 27 of us. I appreciated that the staff were happy to communicate with us prior to our stay to ensure that our requests were met. I checked all the rooms in and the staff were extremely patient during this. Rooms were lovely and beds are very comfortable. After the reception party, we came back as a large crowd and we were quite noisy. The staff did extremely well in trying to minimise the noise to other guests without actually bursting our bubble! In the morning, as per our request, there was a room ready for us to have breakfast in. My only slight complaint at this point was that although I had explained that we were all vegetarian in advance, I felt that they could have provided a bigger quantity of certain products. Overall though, it was a fantastic experience. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree, Hertfordshire. The hotel is set in 10 acres of gardens and natural woodland. With views overlooking the Hertfordshire countryside and central London, the hotel is ideally situated with convenient rail and road links to London - only 20 minutes by rail from London and 9 miles by road, an ideal starting point to discover the surrounding area or a peaceful retreat to get away from it all. There are 49 designer bedrooms, an award winning fine dining restaurant, wedding facilities, a bar, meetings, events and banqueting facilities as well as beautiful garden areas. The hotel was bought by Laura Ashley PLC in 2012, making this the first of the company's boutique hotels. The hotel has a variety of rooms and suites available in either the main tudor house or the contemporary wing. Each room has been exclusively and individually designed by the Laura Ashley design service team, providing a truly unique style. Our Junior & premium suites (the Knightsbridge, Grosvenor and Mayfair) also have a separate lounge area. Today, the gardens have been brought back to life, capturing the feel of a true English garden. Leading from the lawn to the pond is the rose arbour, with its dramatic climbing roses. Above all, there is enough space for an enjoyable walk around the garden. Original period features have been restored to their former glory, creating a charming and charismatic venue for business or pleasure. The hotel also houses a multitude of modern conveniences ensuring a pleasurable and carefree stay is guaranteed.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgwarebury Hotel And Restaurant
- Elstree Corus Hotel
- Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree Hertfordshire