We booked a two night stay on a special offer for my birthday. The room was spacious and well furnished, bed huge and comfortable, bathroom also large. View was lovely - we were at the top of the hotel so not for those who struggle. Staff are happy to carry bags though. A couple of the panes of glass were cracked was only thing to find fault with. Staff were lovely, I thought there perhaps should of been some leaflets and hotel information around. Food was best ever, even from restricted menu. Great weather was added bonus. We did think that it would be very quiet with lots of grounds to wander around, we were perhaps a little naive, it was noisy from the busy road, and not a lot of exploring walks; gorgeous trees in the grounds we could wander around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree, Hertfordshire. The hotel is set in 10 acres of gardens and natural woodland. With views overlooking the Hertfordshire countryside and central London, the hotel is ideally situated with convenient rail and road links to London - only 20 minutes by rail from London and 9 miles by road, an ideal starting point to discover the surrounding area or a peaceful retreat to get away from it all. There are 49 designer bedrooms, an award winning fine dining restaurant, wedding facilities, a bar, meetings, events and banqueting facilities as well as beautiful garden areas. The hotel was bought by Laura Ashley PLC in 2012, making this the first of the company's boutique hotels. The hotel has a variety of rooms and suites available in either the main tudor house or the contemporary wing. Each room has been exclusively and individually designed by the Laura Ashley design service team, providing a truly unique style. Our Junior & premium suites (the Knightsbridge, Grosvenor and Mayfair) also have a separate lounge area. Today, the gardens have been brought back to life, capturing the feel of a true English garden. Leading from the lawn to the pond is the rose arbour, with its dramatic climbing roses. Above all, there is enough space for an enjoyable walk around the garden. Original period features have been restored to their former glory, creating a charming and charismatic venue for business or pleasure. The hotel also houses a multitude of modern conveniences ensuring a pleasurable and carefree stay is guaranteed.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgwarebury Hotel And Restaurant
- Elstree Corus Hotel
- Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree Hertfordshire