“I wouldn't rush back”
Review of Preto

Preto
Ranked #25 of 176 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went in a group of 6. We ordered a bottle of prosecco which took 15 minutes to come out, as they had none chilled.
They explained how the restaurant works, you help yourself to the rice and salad and then they come around with meat on sticks and slice it off for you. We had to keep asking for well done, as we don't like bloody meat!
Once we paid, we was not offered the free mango Brazilian shot, we had to ask as we saw another table with it. They then gave it to us in small glasses and not shot glasses, so I asked again to please change the glass. They were patient and always checking we were ok. I just would not rush back, but good food for the price and drinks are also a good price.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

It was my first time in Brazilian restaurant and I have enjoyed the experience. I have visited with my Brazilian boyfriend - all staff speaks Portuguese and they have Brazilian drinks in the menu. The food is nice - there is a buffet with a choice of salads and sides. Then they give you a card that has green and red side and while its green the waiters come to your table and bring you massive skewer of meat - you can ask for as much as you want. There are apparently 16 types of meat and I don't think we have tried all of it. Very nice food, good service. Would recommend to those who want to experience Brazilian food.

1  Thank Aleksandra P
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Had the 19.95 option went at 6pm on a Saturday, food was lovely with a wide variety. Drinks a little pricey, deserts are amazing (if you get round to deserts there is so much food)

1  Thank Rebecca F
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We'd first tried the Colchester branch of this franchise and were pleased, and the Enfield restaurant did not disappoint. A wide spread of salads, vegetables and side dishes are available from the buffet, while the 'rotisseurs' move from table to table dispensing delicious beef, chicken, chorizo, lamb, sliced fresh off the spit.

Service is very friendly and the bar is well-stocked.

1  Thank andrewmbnl
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Went there on a wednesday with a 2 for 1 voucher....despite the voucher clearly stating it can be used for up to 6 people they would only allow 1 voucher per couple....after a pretty good meal...this left a bad taste in the mouth.....poor customer service...