“Peaceful & beautiful lodge”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bishop O
“Peaceful & beautiful lodge”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed in this immaculate apartment over the weekend last month and I was very impressed by all it had to offer. My wife and I were thrilled by the state-of-the-art furniture/facility. The luxury of the apartment is something I would remember for a long time. It was as described in regard to location and proximity to central London & the shopping mall. I enjoyed every moment of my stay at this apartment so I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to experience the same. Thanks.

5 Oct 2017
Thanks for the review. It's a pleasure hosting you. We look forward to having you around again.
h0use0fja...
London, United Kingdom
“Homely, Posh, Uncommon!”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I wholehearted recommend this apartment that is so posh and affordable. It was an awesome experience staying in this apartment. It was very clean, well maintained and lavishly decorated. I cannot forget how happy and safe I felt sleeping there. At some point, I will book to stay in this apartment again.

4 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review. It has been an honour to serve you. Hope you got back safely to New York.
myxmas25
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Exquisite Apartment”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I love the stylish furniture, impeccable ambience, distinctive taste, world-class service... All the time I spent at the apartment was cherished. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a getaway to stay here. You'd have an unforgettable memory & experience.

28 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review and we are pleased you enjoyed the apartment during your anniversary. I hope you enjoy the Jacuzzi hot tubs and look forward to a future opportunity to welcome you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing