“Nicest Indian in Enfield”
Review of The Poppadom

The Poppadom
Ranked #4 of 173 Restaurants in Enfield
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Managed to get a table here on a Saturday night and was blown away by the food and service of The Poppadom. Highly recommend this place to everybody as the food is tasty and fresh and the service is outstanding! Will be visiting again for sure.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We have been going here for over 10 years. We love it here! Great food and excellent service. Extremely good value and would urge anyone to give it a try.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Nice atmosphere in the restaurant, good take-away with quick delivery. Very good selection of curries for meat eaters and veggies. The specials are worth a try too, would recommend the jamuna, naga chill flavour without too much heat.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I was very impressed with the last couple of times I came to this place. The staff are attentive and food is great. The meals are served in good time and I would usually say the price is reasonable as well until I noticed the last time for a table of three, they gave us four poppadoms and the usual sides (chutney, onion salad etc.) to go with it and they charges us £5.90. Even with the sides included, it seemed an incredibly steep price to charge and it has put me off going there again simply because I hate being ripped off. On a positive, I would recommend a visit for the food, but just check the bill on what they charge you for poppadoms at 'The Poppadom'.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I order take away from here every few weeks, and also eat here with groups and as a couple.

Delivery on a Friday can take up to an hour if it's busy, but it's definitely worth the wait. The food is delicious and doesn't skimp on serving size. The food is spiced just right, offering a great range of dishes full of flavour.

1  Thank araidia100