“Traditional”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Buntingford, United Kingdom
“Traditional”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have been going hear for years and enjoyed the food and staff every time. My father used to bring me here over 15 years ago and I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Best spaghetti and lasagna in Enfield.

• Visited February 2014

Enfield, United Kingdom
“Thanks For A Lovely Evening.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Our second visit to La Caverna. It serves excellent quality food (+ an impressive house white !!) at sensible prices. The staff are friendly and looked after us well throughout the evening. A recent lick of paint throughout has freshened it up nicely. We are both looking forward to our next visit.

London, United Kingdom
“not bad”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

a friendly staff. i went to la caverna for a catch up night and food was good.quite dark inside.but very clean, only average for us

Visited May 2014
Whittle le woods
“Hard-working and friendly waitress”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We ate here last night and were encouraged by how busy the place was, and its ranking as No. 2 in Enfield. It was very busy and the waitress did apologise for our wait to order even a drink. We ordered a garlic bread between us to eat while our main meals were being cooked. At £2.70 we were disappointed with the ciabatta roll cut in half that arrived, as we had thought we would be getting a pizza-based garlic bread at that price. Plus we were starving! We should have asked, we know!

My dish of Penne a la Matriciana was very tasty and I enjoyed it, though with one rasher of pancetta and two mushrooms amongst the tomato-covered penne, I thought it expensive for what it was. The other person in the party had a pizza, which was very nice, but again, a bit pricey at around £9. The wine, though, was very reasonably-priced, so I suppose it's swings and roundabouts!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DavidWhittlelewoods
London, United Kingdom
“Always friendly and welcoming”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been visiting this family run restauraent for many years. Whilst the staff my change they are all related in one way or another and the service is always good. Quality of food excellent and the wines are superb. It doesn't matter if there are 2 of you or 22 or you - it's always a good night

• Visited March 2014