“clean and welcoming”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enfield
York, United Kingdom
“clean and welcoming”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Excellent service, clean and spacious, great location. Friendly staff, good , working appliances. Breakfast could have been cheaper. Ample of parking spaces, comfortable beds, shower was clean and in go8d working condition. Could have done sith more toiletaries like toilet rolls and soaps

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
London
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

First time stay with travelodge and it was the best hotel I have stayed in. Emilia (manager) and Heidi, Valerie and Marzena (receptionist)were excellent, very efficient and helpful! Brilliant stay!!! Definitely will stay again!! 5 stars from me!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I have just spend the weekend at this hotel for the second time to visit my daughter that leaves in Enfield. I am very impressed with the customer service always provided by all the staff I met. On this occasion unfortunately I have left my book behind I rang the hotel and the very pleasant receptionist took my details and offered to call me back after checking with the cleaning staff. 1 hour later got the call and my book was found and he offered to posted to my home address at no extra cost. Thank you very much for looking after me and for sending my book.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Hastings, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed here after a day at London Zoo. Had pre-booked our room so got a great rate. The gentleman at reception was courteous and very helpful. The room was a good size and comfortable as we were a party of four. There was one issue that was dealt with quickly and professionally. We had both dinner and breakfast in the hotel that was good. The breakfast was great. We enjoyed our stay and had a good rest from our busy day. This hotel is well situated and easy to find.
Would recommend this hotel for a family stay over.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Travelodge Enfield is the best hotel I have stayed in for years. The staff are friendly and well equipped to do there job. The hotel is always clean, tidy and fresh. It's amazing on a whole. Amelia (manager) is absolutely awesome, she has her staff on point. I visit London once a month and I will only be staying at this hotel. Thanks guys, you made my visit to London all the better x

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Ellmour
Wells-next-the-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Had booked just one night for a trip into London and have stayed in many Travelodge's over the years and last time it was a refurb one which really impressed us with comfy beds so seeing that this one was also a refurb gave us confidence in booking it. The reception team were efficient and helpful, we even were offered two key entry cards which has never happened at a Travelodge to us before. The room had an individual thermostat that we could alter to make room comfortable for us as hot people. The beds and bedding were really comfortable and even though its right on main busy road, with the window shut you don't hear a thing. I would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank carolineEssexEngland
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed in this hotel for one night on the 12th of January. from the check in, to the lovely, nice and cleaned room and one the best staff you can find, very polite, helpful and functioning specially valarie + shery they are a credit to the team and the hotel. Convenient parking well light free of charge. had a wondeful night. will definitely stay there again on we visiting london.

2 Thank Asim S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Premier Inn London Enfield Hotel
Holtwhites Hotel
Holtwhites Hotel
#4 of 5 in Enfield
De Vere Theobalds Estate

Been to Travelodge London Enfield Hotel? Share your experiences!