Travelodge London Enfield Hotel
US$90
US$92
US$99
  • Free Internet
Premier Inn London Southgate Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$72
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge London Edmonton(London)(Great Value!)
US$52
    Travelodge Cheshunt(Cheshunt)(Great Value!)
    US$52
    Travelodge
    • Restaurant
    West Lodge Park Hotel(Barnet)(Great Value!)
    US$134
    US$105
    Hotels.com
    Premier Inn London Edmonton Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
    US$76
    PremierInn.com
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    All reviewsfree parkingcar park sidemain roadbusy roadshort staycomfortable staycan't faultexcellent value for moneycomfy bedsouthburynicolamorrisonscinemadryertube
    Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed the one night in the family room with my son. I slept on the sofa bed and the mattress was hard and uncomfortable. The TV reception could have been better, as the TV kept breaking up. Our room was above the main entrance and smokers were smoking outside the entrance instead of going to the designated smoking area, so the smoke kept wafting up into our room. The outside was very noisy as it is located on the A10 dual carriageway into London, but I knew that when I booked. Other than that, we had a quick overnight stay and it was well priced for what we needed in London

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
    Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed for 2 nights, the room was very clean and tidy, bathroom was very clean, we have stayed in other travel lodges in central London , but i must say this one was far better. Just one thing, we did not feel great in bar cafe area for breakfast where felt pressured by some other people who constantly kept looking at us and we had to finish sooner than we would have liked.Close to motorway, nearest train station was 10-15 min walk away. Great thing was we could park our car for free! Was very noisy as our room was close to a main road. Over all very good value for money !!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
    1  Thank Anis R
    Reviewed 25 May 2014

After a very bad week staying at Mrs Barkers B&B in Enfield Town, my friend and I moved to Travelodge hotel. It was sheer bliss to be able to sleep on white clean sheets and step on nicely vacuumed floors and make a cup of coffee in our room. Its a basic hotel but provides well with a nice english breakfast, decent dinner and clean rooms and surroundings. I will definitely stay here next time I am visiting with family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Divya S
    Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed at this Travelodge for two nights as we were on family business. Any more than 2 nights and we would probably be pulling our hair out. The only useful items in our room was the tea/coffee-making facilities (not much tea/coffee/milk prvided at that!- we had to take some from the dining room downstairs as ours was not replenished in the room).
    In the bathroom, there was a tiny bottle of "hair/body/hand wash". Small towels, small shower, small space in shower room................. We were told that this hotel was one of their "better" Travelodge's. If that is the case, we will not be staying at another Travleodge for the foreseeable future.
    Yes, the room and hotel were clean, the buffet breakfast was varied, tasty and well put together, the bar prices were not bad, but we cannot give the hotel itself any more credit.
    The staff on the other hand were great! Very friendly and helpful. We really must give a huge thumbs up to Valerie, Marzena and Sheryl though. If it were not for them, our stay would have been very unhappy indeed. They pulled out all the stops to make us feel welcome and they certainly do the hospitality industry real credit! Thank you so much, girls!
    Would we stay again though? NO!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 18 May 2014

My first time at one of these - favourable. Best test of a budget hotel is the soundness & cleanliness of the room, and on this score the Enfield Travelodge gets top marks. The young E.European man on the desk, and manning the restaurant counter when I had dinner, was very good too - professional, competent, friendly, genuinely a nice guy.
    This kind of place is always going to be popular with white-van man, on his way with a small crew to install or deliver something - they can be rowdy, like the shaven-head + tattoos guys who made me finish my dinner quicker than I'd have wished and return to the peace of my room...
    Bed was OK, shower impeccably clean, heating a little too high but not a problem. I'll use Travelodge again.

Room Tip: On the opposite side from the main A10 immediately adjacent.
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business