“Great turkish food at excellent prices!!”

Aksular Restaurant Palmers Green
Ranked #1 of 155 Restaurants in Enfield
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Aksular Restaurant in Palmers Green you can pop in for anything from breakfast to bistro bite to a full Turkish feast from morning to midnight. We serve a wide selection of Turkish, Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine and Aksular's house bar has an excellent wine list and selection of spirits.
london
“Great turkish food at excellent prices!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Yum Yum!! we love this place. The food is great, the staff are fab, excellent value for money!! You can not go wrong with the food here. We have eaten here many many times and never had a bad meal, only sometimes the service can be a little slow but thats when the place is full!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank mey27

London, United Kingdom
“Can't cope on a Saturday night”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Not surprising it was very busy and despite having booked we had to wait for 15mins virtually falling into the tables by the door.Eventually we were seated and then they took time bringing the menu's and getting the drinks.
That said they give you enough starters on the house that you can quite easily go onto the mains and if you all eat meat the large mixed grills are great value for a group.
Our friends enjoyed both their lamb kebab and individual mixed grill, our fish was nicely grilledhowever, there was a mix up with the falafel main course I ordered, as I got a small starter portion with nothing else, they eventually brought a small salad and yet when we said we would have an ezme salad to accompany this they were offish and said it would take at least 15 mins and we felt that they didn't want to make it.
Baklava and tea came complimentary and finished off the meal nicely.
It was noisy and crowded and the service wasn''t great- it's not our local and there are others nearer just as good

• Visited February 2014
Hertfordshire
“Family Favorite!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times now, they cater to groups of all sizes, I had my 21st birthday meal in here and they catered for me and 20 of my family as well!
It is always clean in here, its a no frills kind of restaurant, no lavish decor. But the food and the service is outstanding. You are seated instantly, and drinks/food orders are taken. There is sooo much to chose from on the menu!
Your drinks are always brought very quickly, then you get free starters which is usually some tzatziki (mint, cucumber & yoghurt dip), a potato salad, a turkish salad, onion salad and some fresh bread. Honestly you dont really need to order a starter, as this is more than enough and they will work out how many to bring based on how big your group is.
At the end of your meal they serve you a complimentary turkish tea and a peice of baklava.
The main meal comes out shortly after and is always cooked perfectly!
I have taken family & friends here and they are always amazed at the price at the end!
For example a friend and I had dinner here a few weeks ago and we had a soft drink each, all of the starters (which where free) and a chicken shish kebab with rice. Then our turkish coffee's and baklava (again both complimentary) all came to £14.
I dont know how they make there money as you get so much food for the price, and its soo yummy!

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely local restaurant”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I went here last week with my 2 adult sons for Sunday lunch on my birthday. As regulars we know what to expect; fast and efficient service and a mountain of delicious food! A large restaurant set in an old pub that I can remember going in as a teenager ;-) your order is taken and while you wait plates of hot pide bread, dips and salad are brought to the table while you wait, this is all included in the overall cost of your meal, we decided to order the large platter to share, more than plenty for us three but then again the food is divine and the staff are more than happy to box up any leftovers for you. The restaurant does get very busy but that is a testimony to it's wonderful food, reasonable rates and excellent atmosphere, great for couples, families or friends whether there are 2 of you or a large group. Thoroughly recommend!

• Visited January 2014
london
“Extremely Good Value Restaurant”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

My friend bought me here for a surprise. The venue is a big old pub and when you get in it's a no frills look of wooden tables all together bit like school dinners, but the food and service makes up for the decor.

We were served instantly as we sat down, drinks ordered and then an array of free starters were put in front of us; potato salad, onions, potatoes in a sauce, cacik, bread and the most amazing salad ever. Believe me 3 of us were eating these delights and there was no way we required a starter.

Main courses came and I was pleased to say that the salad was just a small garnish as I would have struggled to eat it as the chicken kebab was plentiful and just the right amount of rice. My friend had chicken too. My husband had lamb doner which was good but just a little gristly.

We finished with Turkish tea which was again free and after we paid the bill which was £27!!!!! Which included 5 soft drinks we were given a slice of baklava!!!!

There were also big sharing platters available

This place is great and real value for money - kid friendly

I would recommend you try