“Nice but not cheap”

Add it.
The Goods Office
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 1 August 2012

The place is lovely and the food is very good but having said that it is very expensive for a takeaway, I can imagine it being nice to sit in and have a meal but at £23 for a Nan, Rice & 2 mains collected it could be better

Reviewed 19 May 2012

Called in on my way through Goole and was very pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the food excellent being as good as some award winning Indian restaurants.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

My husband and I visited recently and received a warm and friendly greeting. We were looked after by great staff whom nothing was too much trouble for. The food was amazing too. For my main course, I had a king prawn dish and the size of the prawns was to die for, and cooked to perfection. It was great to see the place busy too as all too often you can drive by and its empty and I can't understand why. Give it a go - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

It was my first visit and I took my family to this new restaurant to celebrate my sons 16th birthday but I was very dissapointed with the service.
Always forgot half of my drink orders and had to remind them more that three times on one occasion, the food nearly took two and half hours to come and when it did the rice and the nan breads were cold.
When I tried to tell one particular waiter he just smiled at me, as if he doesn't even understand English.

In the end I asked for the bill and when I checked I was charged for the drinks that i didn't even recieve.

Very unhappy, never going there again!

Would not reccomend