“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We popped in and were pleasantly surprised, nice decor, great service, reasonably priced and great food! Will be back

There are newer reviews for Miahs Restaurant

Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

I've eaten at this place it's nice an cosy the staff are friendly an the price you pay for the food it's worth it the food is divine heaven on a plate. It's got it's own parking place so you don't have to worry about parking. Would recommend it to anyone it's the best place in Goole

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Visited on a Wednesday night at about 6.45pm and found that the restaurant has a very good weekday offer advertised in the window for any starter, any main course, rice or nan and a glass of wine for £7.95. On entering we found the place to be light and airy with plenty of seating capacity and with about 8 diners already in. Waiter welcomed us and asked us to choose which table we would like to sit at. So far so good, but then he gave us the extensive menus and when we said we would like to take the special offer advertised in the window he went on to explain that fish dishes were not included although we could have them if we paid a supplement? So not any starter and not any main course!He then hovered over us, pen poised, whilst we perused the menu, even though I asked him to give us five minutes. We ordered white wine to go with the meal - he brought us red wine. Starters and main courses were very tasty and spiced in accordance with what it said on the menu, which we always like, although I am sure that the heat would be adjusted if you asked, as the food was served by a different waiter who was very pleasant and was keen to know whether or not we enjoyed the meal. To sum up we enjoyed our meal and thought it was excellent value for money at the special offer price even if you do have to pay slightly more if you want the fish dishes. The menu had a good number of specialities some of which we had not come across before. If the front of house waiter could just lighten up the Miah's restaurant experience would be excellent.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

My first impression on arriving to the restaurant was the appearance of the restaurant. It has a very bright, airey, yet spotlessly clean and relaxed atmosphere from the moment we walked in. On entering the restaurant, the waiters couldnt have been more polite and courteous, and they were always ready to give help and advice as to what recommendations they would make from the menu especially as I am very picky about spicy foods, and they were more than willing to lessen/heighten the amount of spice in the food.
Also on our visit to the restaurant, we had our 17month old daughter with us and both the chef and the waiter couldnt have been more helpful in making some food for our daughter, as obviously she couldnt eat much of the main menu.

Throughout our visit to Miah's I could NOT pick fault with any part of the service or quality of food, especially as we visited on what appeared to be a busy night. I will DEFINATELY be recommending this restaurant to all my friends and family and WILL be a repeat customer.

Thank you for lovely food and service

1  Thank Abi O
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I have just recently started going to the Miahs (4 times) and I have to admit I actually like going there.

The staffs are very friendly and the service is very good, the food is well served and presented.

These boys travel 130 miles everyday to and back from Goole is just remarkable.

Highly recommend Miahs everyone!