“Hearty Italian”

Caesars
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Gravesend
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Been privileged to travel around the world and can say by far the best authentic Italian food I've tasted. The whole team is very accommodating and friendly. Recommend It to anyone at least once and you will keep going back

Reviewed 27 January 2015

Caesars is definitely the best restaurant in Gravesend in my opinion. I absolutely always enjoy the food and the atmosphere. The staff are always very friendly and jovial - I didn't catch her name, but our waitress was great.
My fiance and I had a rare date night at Caesars when we were feeling in need of a pick-me-up and Caesars did just the trick. The breaded brie with the red berry sauce is one of the best I've ever had in a restaurant and I absolutely always order it as it has the perfect balance of melted cheese and breadcrumbs. Our mains (margherita pizza and lasagne) as always were amazing too. I wish we could have managed dessert, as they've always been lovely in the past, but we just didn't have enough room after our delicious starters and mains!
The only niggle was that my partner had to pop out to the cash machine as their card machine wasn't working, but I'm sure that's only a temporary thing and other than that I can't fault them.

Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

Lovely staff, lovely food and great atmosphere. Perfect for a casual meal with friends or family. Fresh ingredients too!

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Caesars restaurant is always excellent, the food is exceptional and the staff always make you feel at home.

I have recommended Caesars to all my friends and family and I always feel confident that they will enjoy the experience!

The Italian Sausage and broccoli fresh pasta is a great addition to the already brilliant menu! I suggest you try that!

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

Service is always brilliant and the food is delicious. Staff are very accommodating as we booked a very large party for a pre Christmas gathering. Fabuloso!