Overall a very disappointing experience and not what we expected at all. Arrived expecting idilic inn on lake to discover it was based 50 yards from a motorway. The heat was unbearable in the room but couldn't open windows due to the noise and the fact that they opened straight into the car park. Hence not very safe and no privacy. Payed extra to swap to a room on south side and was then kept awake all night from noise of party. The decor desperately needs updating and cleaning standards were poor. Breakfast was ok, nothing special but good selection. We won't be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 acres of woodland, the Inn on the Lake Hotel offers a friendly and comfortable stay in a modern, family run establishment. With excellent transport links to London, the Channel Ports and the Medway Towns, as well as the M2, M20 and M25 motorways, the stunning views across the two lakes are surprisingly tranquil and relaxing. The Inn on the Lake has 80 comfortable guest rooms (many of them with direct access to the 2 beautiful lakes and surrounding woodland) offering en-suite bathrooms, colour satellite television, direct dial telephone, tea & coffee making facilities and hairdryer. The hotel also boasts a fully licensed bar and restaurant, conference facilities and a unique banqueting room with a 180 panoramic view of the lakes and fountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On The Lake Hotel Gravesend
- Hotel On The Lake
- The Inn On The Lake Gravesend, Kent