“One of Young's 17 excellent value hotels”
Review of The Bridge Hotel

The Bridge Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Greenford
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Comfortable and homely rooms at great value. Near to tube and overground rail connections and a feaction of the cost of central London rooms - also near to Uxbridge and other business centres. There's also very good pub food and Young's excellent ales, with a large car park and free WiFi

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I booked this hotel last minute as I needed somewhere on the outskirts of the city. I'd never heard of Greenford OR The Bridge Hotel before, so knew nothing about either before arriving.

We arrived at 4:30pm, and were greeted as we walked in by a member of staff who had obviously just finished work, but still asked if we needed any help with our bags.

We were checked in by another friendly member of staff and directed to our twin room in the first floor. The room was clean and comfortable and had all the necessities you would expect in a hotel. There were complimentary toiletries, although we didn't use them. There was even a table and 2 chairs by the window.

Although the hotel is on a very busy roundabout and is very noisy when you sit outside, they play music to help distract you, and once in our room we couldn't hear much of it.

The food is delicious - well worth a try!

There is a tube station just down the road and round a corner - about a 10 minute walk. There's also a cash machine at this station!

Just behind the hotel there is a petrol station too.

I'm already planning another visit so would highly recommend this hotel to all :)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank globalbarbie
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Arrived early on Friday 24th August and was allowed to check in straight away, friendly staff, good food, large room with a king size comfy bed.
A little far out of London city, although 30 min tube ride into the city was easy,

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Do not stop at this hotel if you struggle to sleep with constant traffic noise. It doesn't stop all night. It was not helped by having windows which did not close let alone lock. This was repeated in a second room. The hotel had also allowed a company to work in the car park creating even more noise until well into the evening. It only stopped when I made a direct request for it to be dealt with. Rooms are quite spacious, clean and well appointed but very old fashoined with tired decor.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Debby M
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I stayed here as part of a larger group undertaking an installation in Central London. The staff and management were very helpful and understanding of our specific requirements of early starts/ late finishes etc and also of us taking up lots of space in the rear car park. Is it the Ritz - no (thankfully!) but it is clean, helpful and value for money.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Charlie L
Reviewed 1 July 2012

The Bridge is an ok stay. I stayed here for a few weeks,the menu is limited but if you want a hotel in this location thats clean and a fair the Bridge is for you. The staff are freindly and I always felt welcome. It would not be a disapointment if I returned. I would recomend a stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back, the A40 is a busy road
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank TracyD66
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed at the hotel for just one night when visiting my friend's daughter's christening in Greenford. The main reason for staying here was cost and location, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Its bang on a main road and the area surrounding it isn't the prettiest, but the staff were friendly, it has a really nice 'pub' bar with comfy seats, the rooms are decent sized, clean and modern. I booked online and got breakfast included, which was pretty good as well. I had no problem with the noise outside - in fact my only issue with noise were the inconsiderate guests standing chatting loudly outside my door at stupid o'clock in the morning! Definately would recommend it if you want to be in that part of London.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenford
Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel
Urban Villa Hotel
#1 of 7 in Brentford
Travelodge London Ealing Hotel
Ramada London South Ruislip

Been to The Bridge Hotel? Share your experiences!