The Bridge Hotel
US$44
US$61
US$48
  • Restaurant
The Fox & Goose Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$54
Toprooms.com
US$104
US$84
US$121
US$115
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$103
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswembley stadiumcentral linefree parkingfull englishtube stationbar area was verybreakfast includedbusy roadtea coffee facilitiesclean tidynumber buswould highly recommend this hoteltwin roomthe pubbooked this hotelhuge bedair con
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the Bridge hotel for around 6 weeks. I was working in the wembley area and found the hotel wasn't too far away and was easily accessible. The staff were friendly and the 24 hour reception was ideal for our night shifts. The breakfast selection in the morning had a good variety and the tea and coffee facilities were great! Our rooms were cleaned very frequently and I couldn't fault the place! There's a garage next door where you can pick up your papers and other needs. All round good hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Ben F
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Having read a previous review on how awful the food was, i was dreading my stay at the Bridge, which had already been booked and paid for. I have to say, i was delighted with the Bridge. The newly re-furbished windows kept the sound of traffic out completely, the staff were friendly and very obliging, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. The food was outstanding - the best i have eaten in ANY hotel in the London area, and the service in their restuarant, and the bar and lounge area, was without fault. I would highly recommend the Bridge Hotel to anybody wanting exceptional value for money and a more than pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hilton D
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Went to check out the restaurant as we have a family party and wanted somewhere local to have a meal. We decided go for Sunday lunch how bad can it be?. No problem for seating as there were two other couples in a room that seated approx 60. Ordered starter . Soup was cold. Prawn salad presented very well. Had Mixed grill had ribs on that looked like they were left over from a previous day . Pork roast dinner was disgusting. The pork was nearly all fat and was inedible .Brussel sprouts had not been prepared and looked like they had been cooked straight from whatever pack they came from . Staff did not once ask if everything was ok. Overall very disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary I
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Stayed here on business during the week as my usual premier inn's were booked up, hotel looks like it was once very nice but now its getting old and maintainance is obviously not a priority.
The staff looked like they really did not want to be there with the exception of the Bar Man who seemed ok.
The big dissapointment was the food, Terrible, cold and I had to constantly chase for table service.
The breakfast was the most dissapointing part of my visit, My toast arrived after i had finished my breakfast and then i had to wait 5 minutes for some butter, this was not good value at all, i would never big up a premier inn but in future I will ensure I book into a purple peril hotel instead...
My work collegue has stayed here several times in the last few weeks and has had to return food several times.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Clean rooms, with a very high standard, having all windows changed at moment to double glazzing, as traffic is loud front of hotel, food ok, but not great, staff friendly and helpfull. Not sure of difficulty in getting into central London, tube i was told 10mins away, i would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012