“Great location”
Review of The Bridge Hotel

The Bridge Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Greenford
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Every time I go to London I stay at the Bridge Hotel. It's a friendly hotel and the staff on reception are always happy to help with anything you need and make you feel welcome. It has a nice bar and the food is good especially the cooked breakfast. Great transport links too.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank t30cudd

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I attended a function at this hotel. The food and the service were excellent. The staff were very courteous, and accommodating (They kept my starter even though I was detained and turned up late). I would definitely recommend the hotel for a function.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 27 May 2013

fabulous stay, clean comfortable rooms with massive beds and even an iron and ironing board , food delicious, the burgers were home made and portion sizes good, staff very friendly, only 1 thing would make it better - home made chips!On a busy road but beer garden lovely and good sound insulation when inside so not a problem, thanks everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela499567
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We spent one night in The Bridge Hotel after visiting a concert in downtown London. First impression was very positive and friendly. Rooms have a nice size and are modern and friendly. Tube and train connections are good but unfortunately I got ill that night and felt so weak that in the end we took a pre-ordered taxi back to the hotel (which was about 15 min to drive from the Royal Albert Hall and 35 Pounds expensive). The hotel is situated directly at a very busy roundabout in Greenford and the rooms facing the road could be loud. Our room faced the back yard and we had no problem with noise whatsoever. The hotel staff were friendly and the hotel was clean (the only downside being a very mouldy rubber seal and dated head in the shower) and has a really nice atmosphere. Beds acceptable and and of decent comfort. And certainly the value for money was very good. There were disappointments however: a) the telephone line was not working so in the morning we could not report that b) we were only given one set of towels and wanted breakfast to our room. C) as a result and due to my illness we came down for breakfast late (15 min) and there was no way we would receive anything but a cup of coffee. I was very poorly and asked for a piece of toast only - which I was refused. I have worked in the hotel business for a while myself and know how easy it would have been to organize a piece of toast at anytime for a guest who is feeling poorly. So despite the friendly appearance I felt that there was a bit of a lack in regards to the human touch and flexibility. Not sure whether I want to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for one night and was presently surprised, it was reasonably modern and clean in the room but the hotel was period in nature and the blend was acceptable. The big thing was how friendly and helpful the staff were, without exception. The food was nice and basic that isn't a criticism the portions were large and it did exactly what it said on the tin.
To get to Wembley we parked in the free hotel carpark and left the car there, straight across the road is the number 92 bus stop it cost £2.40 each to get to Wembley the bus runs every 10 minutes but the real deal was on the return journey when we got back to the hotel before most people got out of Wembley's carpark

• Stayed: February 2013
7  Thank Logical1966
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the Bridge hotel for around 6 weeks. I was working in the wembley area and found the hotel wasn't too far away and was easily accessible. The staff were friendly and the 24 hour reception was ideal for our night shifts. The breakfast selection in the morning had a good variety and the tea and coffee facilities were great! Our rooms were cleaned very frequently and I couldn't fault the place! There's a garage next door where you can pick up your papers and other needs. All round good hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Ben F
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Having read a previous review on how awful the food was, i was dreading my stay at the Bridge, which had already been booked and paid for. I have to say, i was delighted with the Bridge. The newly re-furbished windows kept the sound of traffic out completely, the staff were friendly and very obliging, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. The food was outstanding - the best i have eaten in ANY hotel in the London area, and the service in their restuarant, and the bar and lounge area, was without fault. I would highly recommend the Bridge Hotel to anybody wanting exceptional value for money and a more than pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hilton D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenford
1 mi away
Urban Villa Hotel
Urban Villa Hotel
#1 of 7 in Brentford
Travelodge London Ealing Hotel

Been to The Bridge Hotel? Share your experiences!