The Bridge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswembley stadiumcentral linefree parkingfull englishtube stationbar area was verybreakfast includedbusy roadtea coffee facilitiesclean tidynumber buswould highly recommend this hoteltwin roomthe pubbooked this hotelhuge bedair con
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Friendly check-in staff. Room was excellent - very comfortable bed and surprisingly very modern bathroom and accessories, nice hot shower. Staff in restaurant excellent, very pleasant and service was quick and efficient - very good choice of breakfast. Very close to tube station - within walking distance - 20 minutes into Central London. Hotel is very close to a large roundabout but we did not hear any traffic at all in our room and had two very good nights sleep. From the manager to the night porter we found everyone to be very pleasant and helpful. We would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2009

Good location for commuting into London - outside the congestion zone and about 10 mintutes walk from Greenford tube station. It is on a busy junction but I didn't find this hugely problematic. However, we'd booked based on the pictures on the website and felt cheated when we got there. On arrival my first act was to close the open window...and found it covered in cobwebs. Cobwebs with dust in the en suite proved to me this hadn't had a good clean in some time. Good thing I'm not an arachnophobe...but my travel companion is - not good. Rooms didn't look as on website - very tired and I did literally wash the wall with a tissue and left a distinct stripe between the newly cleaned bit and the existing years of dirt. Light in bathroom didn't work so the room was dark (if you're a guy don't try to shave in there). The twin room I had sported ripped duvet covers. My travelling buddy had a separate room with busted window locks, missing curtains, and more filthy walls. Staff were pleasant enough but didn't explain the terms fully (my friend was charged a security deposit but I wasn't and they couldn't explain why). Our event was an all-day thing so didn't have time to complain before leaving again - glad I didn't have to stay all day! By the morning I just didn't have the energy to complain; we left very early without breakfast or shower (too grubby, but our next hotel was lovely!). Location's great for Wembley, and central London is a short Tube ride but if you are booking here check what rooms you're getting because some of them clearly need an update and a deep, deep clean. I don't expect perfection, but when a hotel is not clean you just don't want to be there.

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank CustardTorpedo
Reviewed 5 April 2009

I stayed at the Bridge Hotel for a nice weekend away with my partner.
We wanted to visit London. The location is perfect, just 20 min away from Central London on the central line.
The hotel is nice and cosy.
The food choice is great and Young's Ale are excellent.
The rooms are spacious, clean, very comfortable.
Staff was always very helpul, and made us feel very welcome.
It was a very successful weekend away for us both.
I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. The value is excellent! We are actually already booked for my birthday in May!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2009

We stayed here for a wedding, i'd read a bad review and felt slightly cautious but on arrival we were pleased with the rooms, a good standard twin, two 4 foot beds, clean room, flat screen TV, Free WiFi, good sized bathroom and plump towels. The bar is very nice with good bar staff. Breakfast is served between 8-10 and for £3 extra it was included in the room price of £58, great Croissants, cheese and a BIG english breakfast too. All in all a great place to stay iif you're in the Greenford area.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2008

well where do i start!i recently stayed at this hotel with a group of work collleagues,we were there for 2 weeks,and we were on a half board bases.when i arrived i thought what a lovely place,the rooms seemed very nice and spacious and clean.the first bad point was that the rooms get very cold at night,you can put the heating on but thats very noisy and you would need ear plugs to get any sleep!next was that the maid doesnt refill the coffees or teas you use each day!next was the holes in the walls,as if someone had give them a good kick!next was the drainage system in the sink and baths,it took about 15 mins for the sink to empty after pulling the plug and about 30-40 mins for the bath!next was that thr rooms were very badly lit,due to bulbs having blown,and after asking the reception politely to sort it out,nothing was ever done about it!next was that if you have a room at the front of the hotel you definately need good ear defenders to get any sleep!due to the never ending traffic,the hotel is on a major roundabout directly next to a busy flyover and a petrol station,the noise never ends!while we were there,on the second week some of us witnessed the aftermath of a taxi driver being mugged and beaten over the head with a bottle,apparently the two muggers were dressed in santa hats,this happened wright outside the hotel!!because we didnt have any transport as none was provided for us we were soon to realise the terrible location of the hotel,its in the middle of nowhere on a roundabout at least 10-15 minutes walk from anywhere,the only place you can go is the petrol station next door,really exiting!you could walk the 15 mins to the tube station to get into london BUT at your own risk,the place is full of hoodys and muggers and apparently knife crime is rife around there!!safer to stay in your freezing noisey room!at first we thoght the food was great but after 2 weeks of only 5 choices on the SAME menu it got a bit repetative,in the end i prefered a pot noodle from the garage,much more exiting!also you had to wait around an hour for it to arrive at your table!i have to say that the scottish mangeress was very good and you could approach her about anything and was very polite,she is definately the hotels best asset!the worst and most unpolite person who works there is(i think she calls herself)the assistant manageress,who does the bills!she was the most jumped up,arrogant,most unappy and unhelpfull member of hotel staff i ever layed eyes on in all my many years of staying in hotels,she gives the hotel a really bad name and over the two weeks we styed there i heard many guests complain about her attitude!BUT the worst thing she tried with quite a few of us was the morning after we were at the bar,(after 11pm you cant pay cash so have to put the cost of drinks etc on your room)she would over charge you on your bill and try to RIP YOU OFF!!this happened many times and even happened on the morning we checked out!this person who calls herself the assistant manager is an absolute disgace to hotel managment!I call on the managment or owners to keep an eye on this person as she could be on the fiddle and is definately giving this hotel a poor poor name!me or my other work colleagues will definateley not be staying here ever again and will be advising others to do the same!she even made a few bad comments on our accents and where we are from and even sent one of the barmen home one night for sitting down for two minutes talking to us!STAY CLEAR and do yourself a favour and find a different hotel!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank johnnymac5