“Value for money”
Review of The Bridge Hotel

The Bridge Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Greenford
Reviewed 18 September 2009

I had to travel on business with a colleague at short notice and we needed somewhere close to Heathrow,yet accessible to West London area.Booked this hotel on the web and was pleasantly surprised on arrival.Clean spacious facilities-bedrooms in particular were without fault and spotlessly clean.Staff very friendly and efficient and the hotel boasts a spacious and secure off street car park.
For a three star establishment this hotel offers great value and the location is excellent as a base and for meetings.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 September 2009

I have just returned from staying at this hotel as i was going to a party nearby & what a find it was. The staff were exceptionally helpful & friendly, nothing was to much trouble. I had booked in advance online & got a great rate in a lovely inviting room which also included a nice cooked breakfast the following morning. We had a few drinks & something to eat in the bar & the food we all received was delicious. if ever I am in the area again, i know where i will be booking.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2009

We stopped at the Bridge when we were flying off to Heathrow. We were made to feel exceptionally welcome and the rooms were clean, comfortable and modern with everything that we needed. We even had dinner in the dining room which was delicious. Everything we wanted from a hotel comfy bed, clean surroundings and fluffy towels. We will be booking again for our next holiday it took all the stress out of the travel and would not hesitate to recommend!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Friendly check-in staff. Room was excellent - very comfortable bed and surprisingly very modern bathroom and accessories, nice hot shower. Staff in restaurant excellent, very pleasant and service was quick and efficient - very good choice of breakfast. Very close to tube station - within walking distance - 20 minutes into Central London. Hotel is very close to a large roundabout but we did not hear any traffic at all in our room and had two very good nights sleep. From the manager to the night porter we found everyone to be very pleasant and helpful. We would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2009

Good location for commuting into London - outside the congestion zone and about 10 mintutes walk from Greenford tube station. It is on a busy junction but I didn't find this hugely problematic. However, we'd booked based on the pictures on the website and felt cheated when we got there. On arrival my first act was to close the open window...and found it covered in cobwebs. Cobwebs with dust in the en suite proved to me this hadn't had a good clean in some time. Good thing I'm not an arachnophobe...but my travel companion is - not good. Rooms didn't look as on website - very tired and I did literally wash the wall with a tissue and left a distinct stripe between the newly cleaned bit and the existing years of dirt. Light in bathroom didn't work so the room was dark (if you're a guy don't try to shave in there). The twin room I had sported ripped duvet covers. My travelling buddy had a separate room with busted window locks, missing curtains, and more filthy walls. Staff were pleasant enough but didn't explain the terms fully (my friend was charged a security deposit but I wasn't and they couldn't explain why). Our event was an all-day thing so didn't have time to complain before leaving again - glad I didn't have to stay all day! By the morning I just didn't have the energy to complain; we left very early without breakfast or shower (too grubby, but our next hotel was lovely!). Location's great for Wembley, and central London is a short Tube ride but if you are booking here check what rooms you're getting because some of them clearly need an update and a deep, deep clean. I don't expect perfection, but when a hotel is not clean you just don't want to be there.

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank CustardTorpedo
Reviewed 5 April 2009

I stayed at the Bridge Hotel for a nice weekend away with my partner.
We wanted to visit London. The location is perfect, just 20 min away from Central London on the central line.
The hotel is nice and cosy.
The food choice is great and Young's Ale are excellent.
The rooms are spacious, clean, very comfortable.
Staff was always very helpul, and made us feel very welcome.
It was a very successful weekend away for us both.
I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. The value is excellent! We are actually already booked for my birthday in May!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2009

We stayed here for a wedding, i'd read a bad review and felt slightly cautious but on arrival we were pleased with the rooms, a good standard twin, two 4 foot beds, clean room, flat screen TV, Free WiFi, good sized bathroom and plump towels. The bar is very nice with good bar staff. Breakfast is served between 8-10 and for £3 extra it was included in the room price of £58, great Croissants, cheese and a BIG english breakfast too. All in all a great place to stay iif you're in the Greenford area.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenford
1 mi away
#1 of 1 in Southall
Ramada London South Ruislip
2 mi away
Holiday Inn Express London - Ealing

Been to The Bridge Hotel? Share your experiences!