“Wonderful fusion Chinese & normal Chinese”
Review of Bombay Chinese

Bombay Chinese
Ranked #25 of 45 Restaurants in Greenford
Cuisines: Chinese
“Wonderful fusion Chinese & normal Chinese”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We love this place - we were a bit hesitant to go here and got dragged here by friends and are now regulars (more so for delivery now).

I love Chinese food and there is a nice range, including black bean sauce dishes which I enjoy. My husband loves Indian style stuff and so enjoys the chilli paneer and the manchurian veg balls (we're veggie).

Lovely service always and we always get the delivery before they say we will - quite prompt!

Will continue to buy from this fab fab restaurant.

• Visited May 2013

Dolgellau, United Kingdom
“excellent food in modest surroundings”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I was taken once by a friend about 2 years back. I make it a point to dine here atleast once when I AM in London, I have recomended many and no body has been dissoppinted . Fantastic food. amazing take-awat service. very humble staff. must try!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank raj_cymru
Colnbrook
“Nothing special - just average”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The name of the restaurant gives the expectation of there being a mix of Indian and Chinese dishes on the menu. However when I visted, I saw the menu was around 97% Chinese, with only just a small number of Indian starters on the menu.
The restaurant is on the main road in Greenfford, towards the A40 end. There is a lay-by road in front, where you can park, however, do check the parking times.
The restaurant has a fairly basic interior.
The food itself, is just average in taste and price, there is nothing that really stands out.
The desserts are nice, but ours got served straight from the freezer and took a while to thaw before becoming edible. As a recommendation avoid the hot chocolate, it appears to be the powder stuff, mixed with hot water. The staff are a friendly bunch.

• Visited February 2013