“Great Premier Inn”

Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Greenford
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I've stayed here lots of times over the past few years, everytime has been great.

The reception staff are always welcoming, friendly and efficient. I have stayed in rooms on both sides of the hotel, in the rooms facing the A40 i can honestly say that you would never know that you were facing a major dual carriageway as the double-glazing is great and keeps all the noise out. The rooms are always clean and to the usual Premier Inn standard and i've stayed here in the summer and the winter and found the temperature control in the rooms to work fine.

I've paid various prices to stay here as it depends on how far in advance you book, what day etc but have always found it to be cheaper than staying in Central London. The hotel is a 5minute walk from Perivale tube station on the Central line and about 30mins into central london. I would recommend this hotel for business customers and those wanting a short break to London as a couple, friends or family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was quite a surprise for London. We needed somewhere near a tube line as we were on a sight seeing weekend. Not too far to the tube over a pedestrian bridge and a short walk. Ideal as we could park the car all day for no extra charge and use much easier public transport.
Staff very friendly, lots of green fields and parks around and a proper pub garden. Quite small, but all the better for that!
Would heartily recommend

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Aleeski C
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I spent there Just one night . however the hotel is very clean and quiet. The bath room is very clean . About the wifi service is Just for 3O minute free than paid to access the internet. And the position of the hotel is far a way from London center

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ayham S
PILondonGreenford, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your t stay here at Premier Inn London Greenford. I am delighted that you found the experience to be a positive one.

I do look forward to welcoming you back here at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed here in July for 1 night with my husband as we were attending the Robbie Williams concert at Wembley.
The hotel is a little tricky to find as it runs parallel with a main road but is actually situated on a quiet road alongside.
First impressions of the hotel are good, it's quite small compared to other Premier Inns I have stayed in, there is plenty of car parking spaces which are covered by a few CCTV cameras.
Upon arriving at reception we were greeted by Charles this is where this hotel gets better.....What a star!!!
Charles asked us why we were staying at the hotel that night to which we explained we were there for the concert at Wembley, he asked if we were familiar with the surroundings, which we weren't and he couldn't have been more helpful, he ordered us a taxi to take us to the stadium and confirmed the cost with the taxi firm before we got in the taxi as he explained sometimes they change the price when they drop you off. He also gave us a map and the bus route to bring us back afterwards as the tube can get really packed out. I cannot express what a credit Charles is to this hotel the hotel managers and Premier Inn should take note!

The room itself was as you would expect from a Premier Inn, we had a double bed with extra pillows in the wardrobe, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, TV with Freeview channels, En Suite bathroom with bath with overhead shower , there is shower gel on the wall in the shower and hand wash by the sink provided. My only complaint about this hotel is the lack of air conditioning, we were staying over an extremely hot weekend and the room was boiling!! We opened the window but as our room faced the busy road the traffic noise was too loud so our only option was to use the fan provided in the room, this did help a bit but really the hotel needs to be re fitted with a/c.
The restaurant/pub next door to the hotel was pleasant enough and very reasonably priced for food, the staff here were very friendly too.
Breakfast the next morning was a shambles, we arrived at 9am (breakfast was served until 10am) there seemed to be only one person serving/replenishing/seating guests so we waited at least 5 mins before even being acknowleged then waited again before being seated, I appreciate this was not the servers fault so did not complain to her but come on Premier Inn get it sorted!!
The food was also not up to usual Premier Inn standard as there was barely any cereal selection put out, one bowl of tinned fruit salad, a few slices of dry bread and crumpets and a few chocolate muffins, the area was also dirty and there were used teabags left on the sides everywhere. My husband opted for a cooked breakfast (all you can eat) which you order from your server and they bring to your table, again this took a long time to arrive and was average at best.
This shambles at breakfast and the lack of a/c at this hotel bought down my rating of this hotel and I hope Premier Inn take note of this.
Charles at reception however deserves all the praise!

I would probably look at a different Premier Inn next time.

Room Tip: We were in room 27 which overlooked the busy main road so I would request a room overlooking the car...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blondie1979
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed at the Perivale premier inn from Monday 26th of August till Wednesday 28th August i found the premier inn very clean and accommodating the staff went out of their way to be helpful. The food they serve is 10 out of 10. The tube station is only 5 mins walk away to get into the centre of london i would certainly stay here again

Room Tip: we had room 12 which was very nice
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Greenford. I am delighted that you found the experience to be a positive one.

I do look forward to welcoming you back here at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I like Premier Inns and have used them, and Travel Inns before them, for many years. You know what to expect and they have just what the traveller needs and charge sensible prices. The TV in the Rome next door was still bothering us at 0145 so I rang reception and the receptionist went and asked them to turn it off. We were also given a refund under the great night's sleep guarantee. So, whilst I wish the problem had not occurred well done Premier Inn for such a positive and effective repsonse.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I would like to express our appreciation for taking the time to write your comments about your experience form your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Greenford.

I am glad to hear that our Team has made your stay comfortable one.
Ones again thank you for your time and hope we will welcome you here at Premier Inn Greenford on your future trips to London

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

This is the second time at this premier inn . Perfect location to Perivale tube station . We booked 1 night accommodation including breakfast for 2 adults 1 child aged 12 . We arrived early in the morning and was not a problem leaving our car before check in time to explore London. Rooms are hot and they do provide fans for this but not a problem . Breakfast great next morning . Definitely would go there for a third time .

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Helen G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here at Premier Inn London Greenford. I am delighted that you found the experience to be a positive one.

I am very glad that you enjoyed your breakfast at restaurant.
Here at Premier Inn we really do pride ourselves on our excellent standards and high levels of customer service.

We appreciate comments from our constant guests and do hope to welcome you back here again with us soon.

Kind Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenford
1 mi away
Premier Inn London Brentford Hotel
Ibis London Wembley
Ibis London Wembley
#6 of 12 in Wembley

Been to Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel? Share your experiences!