I've stayed here lots of times over the past few years, everytime has been great.
The reception staff are always welcoming, friendly and efficient. I have stayed in rooms on both sides of the hotel, in the rooms facing the A40 i can honestly say that you would never know that you were facing a major dual carriageway as the double-glazing is great and keeps all the noise out. The rooms are always clean and to the usual Premier Inn standard and i've stayed here in the summer and the winter and found the temperature control in the rooms to work fine.
I've paid various prices to stay here as it depends on how far in advance you book, what day etc but have always found it to be cheaper than staying in Central London. The hotel is a 5minute walk from Perivale tube station on the Central line and about 30mins into central london. I would recommend this hotel for business customers and those wanting a short break to London as a couple, friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 15-minute Central line tube journey to Westfield White City, and 25 minutes from Oxford Circus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greenford
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greater London