I don't normally put many reviews on for Premier Inn hotels. Partly because I stay in so many, but mainly because they tend to be all very similar.
As a hotel this one is not much different. The rooms are nicely decorated, the bathroom is a reasonable standard, nothing fancy but perfectly acceptable.
What I was impressed with is that I was on the A40 side of the hotel, and they must have extremely good glazing as I would never have noticed I was right next to one of the busiest roads in London! So, as a hotel for the cooler months of the year, don't be put off by its location. I would wonder though if I would have the same view if I came here in the summer and were unable to keep my windows open due to the noise and pollution.
In terms of value, for a hotel relatively close to the centre of London, you can't beat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 15-minute Central line tube journey to Westfield White City, and 25 minutes from Oxford Circus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greenford
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greater London