“Pleasant stay, would use again”

Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Greenford
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We picked this hotel on a recent weekend trip to London with the kids, purely for two reasons, it was close to a tube station, and had ample free parking.
Staff on reception were welcoming and friendly..
The room was the usual family room size, with kids beds already made up...
The room was in good condition and the main bed was very comfy, the bathroom was a bit shabby, silicone coming away etc, and the extractor fan was like a plane taking off...
If either of the kids got up in the night to use the bathroom they woke everyone up as soon as they put the light on...

Our room was on car park side, so was nice and quiet all night apart from the sirens going up and down half the night..
We booked breakfast in adjacent pub, as kids ate free so worked out cheaper for us.
Its down as all you can eat, and the cereal, toast and fruit etc is self serve, but the cooked side is not self serve buffet style but cooked to order and brought to the table, you kind of feel greedy asking the waitress for 5 rashers of bacon, 4 sausage and 3 eggs, but if it was self serve you would help yourself to that much.... kinda prevented me ordering as much as I wanted really..
We also had a family evening meal at the pub, which we all enjoyed..

The tube at Perivale is literally ten mins walk over the bridge, and £9 for an adult travelcard for into the city for all day use seemed good value..
Overall we had a pleasant stay and would happily stay here again...

Room Tip: Stay on car park side
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel

Reviewed 18 February 2014

The hotel reception staff were very pleasant and helpful. Room was clean, but the bathroom needs updating. Triple glazing ensures a good night's sleep as the hotel is next to the A40. The adjoining restaurant lets the hotel down; it was filthy. We ate dinner and breakfast there. The food was good and service timely, but the general grubbiness made it an unpleasant dining experience. Due to this, unfortunately we wouldn't stay at this Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I dont usually write reviews for my stays in hotels but the customer service that i received at Greenford premier inn was first class, especially from the man on reception.It made my stay at Greenford memorable for all the right reasons.I had a good nights sleep and the noise from the busy A40 was not as bad as i feared. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Excellent hospitality at the Premier Inn, Greenford. Friendly staff and nice clean rooms with wi-fi. Nice breakfast at the pub just outside. Good car park facilities. Lovely firm bed and choice of pillows

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Stayed here for a week recently on a business trip.
Stayed at quite a few Premier Inn's but this is not one I would recommend.
Needs a refurbish , tired inside .
The Fayre & square pub next to it needs a MAJOR revamp, tired , dirty and food very very poor.
Would not stop here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I don't normally put many reviews on for Premier Inn hotels. Partly because I stay in so many, but mainly because they tend to be all very similar.

As a hotel this one is not much different. The rooms are nicely decorated, the bathroom is a reasonable standard, nothing fancy but perfectly acceptable.

What I was impressed with is that I was on the A40 side of the hotel, and they must have extremely good glazing as I would never have noticed I was right next to one of the busiest roads in London! So, as a hotel for the cooler months of the year, don't be put off by its location. I would wonder though if I would have the same view if I came here in the summer and were unable to keep my windows open due to the noise and pollution.

In terms of value, for a hotel relatively close to the centre of London, you can't beat it.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed at this Premier Inn in Nov 2013 & again in Jan 2014, not only was the checking in process easy but on the 2 occasions I stayed the 'welcome' was genuinely warm & the front desk staff were exceptionally helpful. There was a member of staff 'Charles' who was very helpful with local knowledge and wasn't afraid to share this knowledge & assist with details / bookings for my onward journey.Having stayed at many 4 /5* establishments around the world, the staff at this Premier Inn could seriously give those places a 'run for their money' & teach them a few basics in customer service. Having also stayed at a few other Premier Inn's , why did I decide to comment on this one- well it was the 'genuine display of customer service at its finest' & the fact that it was consistent on both occasions.
I wanted to book a local taxi & not be charged an exorbitant rate, the staff helped with this. I asked for a quiet room- this is what I got despite this PI being on a busy road. The rooms are what you would expect from a budget provider,clean with adequate toiletries.Although, they could do with putting out a few more 'tea bags'. A good nights sleep was had from a traveller with standards!! Thanks Greenford Premier Inn staff.
There is a restaurant & Costa coffee on site, next to the PI and the meals are good for both adults and children. There is a Tesco and a small M&S ( at BP Petrol station) within walking distance. There are also a couple of other eateries locally, a diner ( a kin to greasy spoon) about 5mins walk from PI and a few small shops about 15mins walk (over the bridge and on your right hand side).Probably best to avoid these though, unless you are really bored and relish greasy food!!

Room Tip: If you request a room on the car park side, these are generally quiet. Phone ahead and request so th...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenford
Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel
The Fox & Goose Hotel
The Fox & Goose Hotel
#192 of 1,072 in London
Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing

Been to Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel? Share your experiences!