We picked this hotel on a recent weekend trip to London with the kids, purely for two reasons, it was close to a tube station, and had ample free parking.
Staff on reception were welcoming and friendly..
The room was the usual family room size, with kids beds already made up...
The room was in good condition and the main bed was very comfy, the bathroom was a bit shabby, silicone coming away etc, and the extractor fan was like a plane taking off...
If either of the kids got up in the night to use the bathroom they woke everyone up as soon as they put the light on...
Our room was on car park side, so was nice and quiet all night apart from the sirens going up and down half the night..
We booked breakfast in adjacent pub, as kids ate free so worked out cheaper for us.
Its down as all you can eat, and the cereal, toast and fruit etc is self serve, but the cooked side is not self serve buffet style but cooked to order and brought to the table, you kind of feel greedy asking the waitress for 5 rashers of bacon, 4 sausage and 3 eggs, but if it was self serve you would help yourself to that much.... kinda prevented me ordering as much as I wanted really..
We also had a family evening meal at the pub, which we all enjoyed..
The tube at Perivale is literally ten mins walk over the bridge, and £9 for an adult travelcard for into the city for all day use seemed good value..
Overall we had a pleasant stay and would happily stay here again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 15-minute Central line tube journey to Westfield White City, and 25 minutes from Oxford Circus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greenford
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greater London