This is your typical Premier Inn. Nothing fancy, but nothing bad about it either. It's main advantage is its location. A short walk over the main A40 and you're at Perivale Tube Station, which is on the Central Line. This takes you right in to the heart of London. It's disadvantage is that main A40. If you are in a room facing it, it could get noisy. We overlooked the car park, out the back, and it was surprisingly quiet. It is attached to a Fayre & Square pub / restaurant. This serves your typical pub grub and an all-you-can-eat breakfast. Overall it's a good place to stay for visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 15-minute Central line tube journey to Westfield White City, and 25 minutes from Oxford Circus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greenford
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greater London