“outstanding b & b”

Rhondda Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 14 Harrow B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 October 2011

\stayed here on Saturday 8th October. We have stopped at a few places in Harrow and the Rhondda b & b is the best by far. Beautiful house, very comfortable bedroom with flat screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and lovely spacious shower.
We had room no. 2 which overlooks the back of the house and it was very quiet and relaxing. We usually go for a cooked breakfast when we stay in a b & b which Rhondda House do not provide but their continental breakfast was absolutely fantastic. We had tea/coffee, cereal, toast, croissants, jam, yogurts, fruit and orange juice.
This is a perfect place to stay, real home from home with a delightful family.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rhondda Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 20 September 2011

I would say it is a little farther than a 5 minute walk from the metro station more like 10 especially with luggage and if it's raining possibly longer (it was raining when we arrived big surprise :) The taxi said It would cost 6 pounds for the trip (from the underground station) and since we were on a tight budget we decided to walk. As a side note, the Harrow-on-the-Hill station is about 35 minutes or so from the West End theatres which is the area we went the most.
The bedroom itself was simple but nice, no fridge, which would have been nice although I think you could use the fridge in the breakfast room. I wish there would have been somewhere else to go in the house to sit and use the computer, but the only public area is the breakfast room. The breakfast was OK, I was wishing for some eggs and bacon, but the continental breakfast was good and there was as much as you wanted. When we left, because we had mentioned dragging our luggage in the rain (and it had started raining again) the owner volunteered to drive us to the station...that did WOW me...he did go above and beyond. I wish I could give this a 4 1/2 rating, because I didn't feel like the overall accommodation was "excellent", but certainly the owners were.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank squeege777
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Rhondda Guest House is wonderful, it is very clean and bright and the huge breakfasts are a delight. Excellent location, only a few minutes walk from Harrow Town Centre with its shops, bars, restaurants, tube and bus stations. The proprietors are wonderful, they are friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I stayed for ten nights and was very happy there. Will be reccommending it and will definitely be staying there again the next time I'm in the UK.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Miss_Trip_11
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed here in July for 3 nights. As a female travelling on my own sometimes I am a little apprehensive however, Rhondda B&B were wonderful. They were so accommodating and caring the room was really modern and very clean with everything you would need including flat screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and alarm (which is really useful!). The dining area is great and also has microwave and fridge which is there for guests so if you dont want to eat out you can heat food up and eat it in the dining room. The breakfast is fantastic it is continental but soo much offered yogurts, cereal, toast, fruit and different breads. Overall I wouldnt hesitate in recommending it and if im ever in the area again I wouldnt hesitate to go back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sarahmitch32
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I would agree completely with the other reviews - you simply cannot fault this accomodation it provides everything as described on its web site. The location is ideal if travelling from the north - 10mins from the motorway - car parking on site included - 5 mins walk to the tube station - 3 stops to Wembley Park Station for Wembley Stadium or continue into central London within approx 15 mins.
The owner Mr Sundaram who is a really nice person will ensure you have everything you need during your stay. We would normally use hotels and hope for a good room but not anymore if we are travelling to this area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shakey-john
Reviewed 9 July 2011

We found the hotel to be clean and tidy, the owner Mr. Sundaram more than helpful and very friendly, homely atmosphere. Nice continental breakfast and plenty of it! Would recommend to our friends. Keith & Pat

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Keith-Pat-essex
Reviewed 18 June 2011

This was the first time we were staying as a family in Rhonddha Guest House , however after this visit we are sure whenever in London we would be staying here ......it is clean , comfortable and most imporatantly Mr. Sunder made us feel "At Home". Infact he dropped us twice over to the station when we were running late after enjoying a long and relaxed breakfast.

The kids loved thespotless rooms , lovely garden.

We Thank Mr & Mrs Sundar for making out stay memorable.

I would strongly reccomend the place and incase anyone has the opportunity to stay here one will never be dissapointed

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Vikas80
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
#5 of 8 in Harrow
Hilton London Wembley
Hilton London Wembley
#3 of 12 in Wembley

Been to Rhondda Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!