Tara's London Bed & Breakfast
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
US$83
US$91
PremierInn.com
Travelodge London Harrow Hotel(Harrow)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Kingsland Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2013

About to stay here for a second time.
Lovely room comfortable bed.
Tara was very welcoming and also very helpful even phoning another local establishment to book for us when the stay was unexpectedly extended as she was full.
The photographs on the website are accurate.
Conveniently situated for all transport links and shopping needs.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ebw1969_12
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Sayed just one night at Tara's 1st March 2013 during an absolutely "baltic" weekend that was surprisingly colder than Ireland! The welcome was warm and the room was toasty. The pictures and descriptions on the web site are accurate and it is fabulously located just minutes around the corner from North Harrow tube which is a safe area. I was staying alone but since the single rooms were all used I was able to use the family room at the same price and in doing so have found a gem of a place to use as a base on my next family visit. Breakfast the following morning was at the family kitchen table and made by Tara herself who offered cereal, juice, tea/coffee, toast and cooked breakfast. There were quite a few tube lines affected by maintenance work that weekend and Tara was able to assist by checking the internet. A real home from home where you're given the key to come and go without feeling that you're intruding in someones home.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I have just had a very pleasant stay at Tara's B&B. I came to London to visit a friend who was unfortunately taken ill so I was left to fend for myself! Tara helped me to plan my weekend, giving excellent advice about areas to visit in London of which she was very knowledgeable.

My room was spotless's clean and very comfortable. I felt very welcomed by Tara and her family and she made what could have been a very lonely weekend into a fun and memorable stay. She is also very flexible with breakfast options and always tried to accommodate my needs.

I would definitely recommend Tara's B&B to anyone planning a trip to London and I will myself be returning!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicola D
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My boyfriend and I have stayed in this B&B several times over the years but I've never written a review before and thought it was about time.
It's very conveniently situated in a nice area of North Harrow with the tube station just around the corner. It takes about 30 minutes to reach the centre of London but the train is generally much quieter than the city centre trains so you're very likely to get a seat and have time to review your tube map on the journey in!
We've stayed in several of the double rooms in the past and on our most recent stay had the family room. They're all lovely with comfy beds, clean bedding, an en suite, TV, fridge, hair dryer, iron and tea and coffee making facilities. The rooms are kept very clean and the bath towels are nice and thick, not like some places where they give you what appears to be a large tea towel.
The breakfast is also great. You can have any combination of cereal, toast with butter and various jams/spreads, hot-cross buns, cooked breakfast (egg, bacon, sausage, tomatoes) and tea, coffee and orange juice. We were more than satisfied until lunch time!
Tara is a very welcoming host who takes an interest in what you have planned for your trip and can offer some great advice regarding places to visit, tube journeys and general London info. Plus it's nice to have a good natter over breakfast!
In the sitting room you'll often find the two lovely dogs and a cat who will be thrilled if you take the time to scratch behind their ears, I think we made friends for life.
All-in-all this B&B has a lovely atmosphere. There's something of a family feel and it's very relaxing which is exactly what you need after a day in central London!
Lastly, if you fancy an evening meal nearby there are several restaurants just around the corner. The prices are VERY reasonable for London. On Tara's suggestion we ate in the local Indian restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CassandraN832
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Just got home last last from my week long stay in London! I have stayed at Tara's B&B many times before and this time was just as good as the first! The breakfast was great! Tara asked me every morning what I would like to eat! Yes, even tomatoes were offered! The house and my room were always spotless! The shower was perfect for me and so were the towels! The bed was comfortable and I slept like a baby every night! And quiet too! The neighborhood is safe and the Tube station is a whole 4 minute walk. It takes about 30 minutes to get into central London and the cost was very reasonable too! Tara's B&B is the BEST! I should know...this was my 28th time to London!
Thanks Bruce and Tara for another wonderful time at your place!
Michael
From California
PS See you again very soon!

Room Tip: It's allgood!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo