Tara's London Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Harrow
See available hotels
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Tudor Lodge(Eastcote)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed with Tara for a week in August. Truly welcoming friendly atmosphere, clean and rooms are good sized. Breakfast at Tara's is a social event as you get to meet all the other guests and Tara does have a way of including everyone in the conversation. Great Place to go to if you are visiting London.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We spent a week in July 2013 by Tara. We liked it very well and the contact was very familiar. We were greeted warmly. The room is nicely decorated. Daily were cookies, coffee, tea and cocoa provided for us. The breakfast was plentiful and tasted very good. The tips of Tara were very helpful, we like to come back and say thank you in this way.
Sabine and Peter
Berlin, Germany

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed in July and this is our second time this year that we stayed with Tara. A friendly, homely place to stay with certainly a hearty breakfast. I like my fresh cup of coffee first thing in the morning and Tara makes great coffee. We love animals so it was great to see Tara's dogs and cat. we were given our own key which is great as we were free to come and go as we please. We would come back again when we visit Harrow.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Taras lovely, very comfortable b&b, homely, very nice breakie, could I have baked beans on my next stay Tara, very easy access to london. She has two lovely doggies and a cat. You share breakfast with other residents in the kitchen I loved that bit as I was on my own. I had a fab double room even though I'd booked a single room, going to be staying there quite often I think, also trying to sell it to all my friends. Thans Tara.

Room Tip: Near london, great value for money, homely, fab for single travellers as very safe.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We booked all of taras rooms for our family for three nights, Tara was more then helpful with all aspects of our stay as well as helping with any queries beforehand. All the rooms were tidy and clean and we would recommend staying here for somewhere comfortable, cosy and friendly to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family