“Excellent place for a family day out!”
Review of Playgolf London

Playgolf London
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have been in the area for couple of years now and only last summer finally discovered Playgolf London!! Since then every time we want to go out as a family or with friends - this place is where we find it to be most enjoyable for everyone! With young children and family friends is quite hard to find a place where everyone is happy to spend the day. My kids go play baseball and adventure golf usually, my husband with our family friends play on the golf course or use the driving range and I am spending my deserved break relaxing with the girls while having a coffee in the restaurant and watching the kids. A place where each member of my family enjoys going. Staff is always smiling and very helpful, just a very nice atmosphere!!

1  Thank Jo W

Reviewed 15 February 2014

PlayGolf in Harrow has a warm welcome and really good facilities - a large "double-decker" all-weather floodlit golf range, coaching studios for tuition from the pros, a short game practice area, a 9-hole course and a pleasant bar and restaurant onsite. I've been investing in some expert coaching there for a few weeks and my game is definitely improving. Looking forward to playing the course once the weather improves, especially as they're introducing some new tee-off positions. Highly recommended

Reviewed 25 January 2014

It was our first visit and really positive impression- friendly and bubbly welcome at reception, when explained that my boys have never been to club before manager-Paul- came to show us around, made it fun and special for kids.Really good facilities for both adults and kids and reasonably priced. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have been going to this driving range about twice per week throughout the winter for the past six or seven years. It is extremely quiet in winter evenings and I have occasionally been the only person on the range. In the past I have usually paid £100 for a discounted deal which I regularly renewed.
I was astonished to find that this year they have done away with the £100 deal and, at the same time, they have put their prices up at weekends and evenings. In other words they don't want too many people coming at times when, in the summer, they are sometimes busy.
Just how stupid is this?
It is Friday evening and I have just telephoned to ask if this price discrimination policy is still in place and they told me it was. I asked if the range was busy and was told "no, there is hardly anyone here this evening"
Like most people I hate being "stung" by a company which thinks it can overcharge when people are most likely to want to use their facilities. Therefore, I will not be going there any more until they change their pricing policy.

5  Thank johnamber
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I took my two young sons to the Northwick Park mini golf. There are nine holes. They're not particularly tricky. The unusual feature of this mini golf is that the holes are modelled on famous holes from well known golf courses. Also, the holes are not all par 2 or 3 - there are some quite long par 4 and 5 holes. It doesn't take long to go round but if its not busy you can go round twice.