“Not perfect but very good.”

Rickshaw Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 360 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Having been around Wealdstone most of my life (50yrs) I have had very pleasant surprise. Many thanks to trip advisor for this find.
For a wet Wednesday the place was rocking and was too noisy for my ageing parents. Hence they made me mark it a bit lower for atmosphere.
The other reviews are spot on for decor and setting. Nothing to add.
But the food speaks for itself. Fabulous tasty and as much as you desire.
A welcoming and very helpful team trying to please a full to bursting restaurant.
Will be back and after watching the locals order will probably attack the balanced and tempting menu in a different manner.
Highly recommend this little treasure.

1  Thank airflex

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Small restaurant, questionable decor and and laminated menus don't promise much, but the food is INCREDIBLE. the starter platter in particular is a joy to behold.
I have been coming here now for 8 years, travelling up to 120miles at points just to get my rikshaw fix. Jenny and Sam make me feel like I am their number one customer - they're really lovely people.
Rikshaw will cater my wedding.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We went to this rather unassuming Chinese restaurant last night, we were invited by a relative as we are normally not too keen on Chinese food (our preference is Indian). The place was very busy (for obvious reasons), we tried a lot of different dishes - and basically everything we tried in there was fantastic, very very good and tasty food!
We will definitely be going back to this place.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant in Harrow which I think is the best Chinese I have ever been to. If we do go to others we compare to this one. I have been going to the rickshaw since I was 18 I am now 40!!! Sam and Jenny are brilliant hosts and always give great service. The food is of a brilliant standard and always tastes great. I have been there 100 of times with friends and always had a good meal.   Loads of authentic food. Food is nice healthy sized portions and very reasonable priced as its a buffet which is always freshly cooked when you order it. Always a good atmosphere and usually busy which  shows its a popular choice. Great benefit is also lots of free parking in the surrounding roads! !

1  Thank snfunique
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have been going here for about 15 years and is the best Chinese I have ever been to (even over the royal chinas on baker street+bayswater). Jenny and Sam who run the place are really friendly and I would recommend it to anybody.

2  Thank Adam A