“Excellent Value! Can't understand the complaints”
Review of Crescent Hotel

Crescent Hotel
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Harrow
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed here recently on my own and it was fantastic. I originally paid for a single room and on arrival was offered a small double for no extra cost.

I was greeted by a lovely, well mannered young lady who took me through all the in's and out's of staying at the hotel, gave me a map of the local area and pointed out all the places to eat, collect shopping, and showed me where the cash points were.

The room I stayed in was 207. It was spacious, very very clean and there was plenty of towels and extra pillows. There was tons of tea/coffee/milk and this was replenished daily - which for what I paid was very suprising given I had stayed in Glasgow's Jury's Inn the week before, paid three times the price and was given two pots of dodgy tasting milk. Well done The Crescent!

It was nice as well to be stopped by the young lady and the gentleman manager to ask how my day had been on all 3 days I stayed there. It's the simple things that have the biggest effect.

The station is within easy reach of the hotel with cracking access to Central London and all it's attractions. I recomed the £8.50 daily off peak ticket as you can travel on main line rail, busses and all underground links which makes it a very cost effective way to get to the West End and surrounding area's.

Harrow itself is very vibrant with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants - the service in Nando's was amazing!

Those who complain about this hotel really need to consider what they paid before tearing this place appart. I have stayed in places and paid the same and more and had the worst exoerience ever.

A massive thanks to all at The Crescent.

Room Tip: Get the off peak train ticket to visit all area's of London
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank TheatrePerformer
There are newer reviews for Crescent Hotel

Reviewed 7 May 2012

The Crescent Hotel is the perfect place to stay if you are going to Wembley Stadium or Arena.
It is situated in a quiet area about 3 miles from Wembley and has ample parking outside. The owner Kamal is very friendly and his staff are the same. Our room was exceptionally clean with a TV, Sofa, Tea & Coffee making facilities and fridge. The en-suite bathroom was a little on the small size but was more than adequate. If I need to stay near Wembley again I would without a doubt book to stay at The Crescent Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank br1976
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Hotel could have been much better if it wasnt for the penny pinching owner. cash in advance was insisted upon arrival, room prices varied upon the time of day. The hotel bookings were disorganised, we had to change every night as rooms were double booked, from ensuites to non-ensuites. No compensation was given, breakfasts weren't served as there were too many guests! Again no compensation/refund was given! For a few pounds more it would be advised to stay at the nearby best western, we did that and in comparison it was a marked step up in quality and service. The positives weren't enough to persuade us to stay there again. Positives: clean rooms and location. In short stay some where else!

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank DrVR
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Good value and personally great position for my business purposes. Plan to stay weekdays while working on 3 month contract. Having stayed in another local hotel for first week best decision to move here.
Clean, warm and everything I need for business, free WiFi, Skysports 1, ensuite, coffee/tea facilities, great breakfast, pleasant attentive staff. Only slight downside is that rooms are on the smaller side however as I am a big guy I managed and prepared to long term.
I have stayed in many hotels on business and for my needs good value and location.

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank matt1958
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I had been onto google streetview to see where i was staying as there were only inside pics of hotel. the address gave me the building across the road which looked good. however when we got there we realised it was the old rundown lokking building across the road. disappointed isnt the word. when we went in there was a terrible smell. we eere told next door had a drainage problem that they were waiting to have fixed. luckily the smell wssnt evident in the room. the room was very clean and bed very comfortable. The heating was on the whole time which was good as it was bitterly cold outside. it served its purpose and was very convienient to tube station. dont think ill be staying there again

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank macmanDerry
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Stayed here overnight while watching a show at wembley arena (4miles away) for the money its great. Nice clean tidy room Kamal the owner very honest and friendly. For a cheap clean and safe place to stay this tixks all the boxes. Would use again if in area.

Room Tip: ask for room 203 i belive its the besthey have
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank c4r1
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Disinterested staff when I arrived. Room was tiny, shower designed for a mouse. Clean and comfy though and I slept well. Only one member of staff serving and cooking breakfast for the guests in the morning, as well as attending to reception and she tried to do her best for everyone. She deserves a better job.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel if they have a suitable room based on your height and girth.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Darryl E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
#710 of 1,072 in London
Hilton London Wembley
Hilton London Wembley
#3 of 12 in Wembley

Been to Crescent Hotel? Share your experiences!