Crescent Hotel
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
US$83
US$91
PremierInn.com
Travelodge London Harrow Hotel(Harrow)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$76
US$53
US$44
Agoda.com
All reviewstown centreminute walktube stationstayed herebeds were very comfortablelovely hotelheathrow airportgood sizetop floorstay there againeasy accesschecking outno liftwembley parkkamaltvhill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2013

When I reserved the room the owner asked me to pay the entire fare in cash and in advance. On my arrival, I got a different room, the carpet was full of stains, the towels smelly and the chair dirty and worn, the socalled bathroom was smaller than the ones on airplains. I'm cm. 160 and I could hardly fit in the shower.
Everything looked old, dirty and unkept, not to mention the owner.
Just stay away from this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2013

well stayed in same room 244 as previous review. iwas very disappointed, the hotel is in urgent need of upgrading, the décor, fittings etc all very run down, on plus side its good location and the beds were clean as was the tiny shower.we slept okay,nice and quiet but not somewhere I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Stayed at this hotel overnight when seeing Robbie at Wembley. The hotel was lovely and easy to find. Free parking was a bonus and Kemel, the hotel owner, was lovely and very friendly. There were 3 of us all girls and we had a lovely family room with 3 single beds, a fridge and dormer window. It was a really hot day and 3 bottles of water were in the fridge which I thought was a lovely touch and very well received after a long car journey. It's an excellent location and about a 10 minute walk from Harrow underground with a short three stop tube journey to Wembley. Anna very kindly gave us a map to the station and a tube map detailing which stops we had to look for. Unfortunately the chef was off sick but a local cafe was recommended for breakfast and this is well worth a visit. For dinner I would recommend the Royal Oak, the food is lush and the landlady also very friendly. Would highly recommend the Crescent Hotel and we will be back soon!!! Thank you

Room Tip: There is a lovely dormer roof in room 244; very quiet room as well.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank kaz1529
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stayed in a single room for a 3 day course.
The room did the job for my needs. The shower was a little on the small side, but other than that all was good.
The staff were friendly, informative and helpful. They refilled my coffee/tea thingy each day, looked after my bag on the day of check out (course didn't finish til 5pm).
The hotel is a short walk to the tube station and shops.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel overnight after going to a match at wembley. Excellent location 10 mins walk from harrow on the hill tube station with shops and places to eat nearby.
The hotel itself is unusual, it's on a residential street and is actually two or three houses linked together. As a result the halls and rooms are a bit pokey, but the service was fine. The room was small and dated but very clean. The bathroom was tiny but clean with a modern suite. There was tea and coffee facilities and a fridge in the room which was very handy, but fridge was a bit noisy at times being right next to the bed.
There is limited parking but we had no issue on a saturday. Overall fine for a night but wouldn't stay much longer than this.

• Stayed: May 2013