All reviews tube station stayed here few minutes walk lovely hotel budget hotel perfect location kamal
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We always stay here every time we come to London, lovely hotel and great staff, very friendly staff, the hotel is near the town centre and bus station and the tube station, I would recommend you staying here, 24 hr service.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank julie d
mrbaya, Manager at Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

Many thanks for your comments

Hope to seeing you again

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Perfect location for central London with Harrow on the Hill station just a five minute walk. Hotel is a old but comfortable. I only went for average rating because there isn't a good one! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was small, but for one night on business I went for shared facilities. That was one of only two negatives for me. Would definitely stay again but in a larger room. However the bed was really comfortable giving a good nights sleep. The 2nd negative was no provision for food at all, Not even breakfast. That said, Harrow is not a bad location and there are a number of restaurants available for all tastes.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
mrbaya, General Manager at Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

Many Thanks

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The hotel was few minutes walk from work so was ideal for me, as had just arrived in the UK. I stayed for over a week and am very satisfied with their service. Kamal who was at the reception mostly during the day is friendly and had the patience to show me the room before I checked in. The service was just perfect! I took the en suite and it was a delight to see spotless shower and toilets with clean towels. Can't ask for more! Would recommend to anyone (especially females) who are not fussy about price but want a genuine, transparent, clean and friendly deal.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Many thanks for your good comments

Hope to seeing you again

Reviewed 19 September 2017

After booking this as a place to rest my head overnight I arrive at the "Hotel" to find that the booking advertised on booking.com was not available. Considering the journey that was made to reach the "hotel" I was extremely disheartened.

The manager refused to even open the door when I arrived, which I found bizarre, so I called him to speak. While speaking to him he simply said that there were no rooms and hung up on me.

I would definitely not recommend this place if you want any security with your booking or even if you would like a hotel where the manager treated you with any shred of decency.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival all seemed well until my disabled father had the experience of meeting the owner who's falsely putting on a smile in the photo's. This man interrupted an important conversion to embarrass my father about a payment that was already being organised by his mother in a manner that is unexplainable. Refusing to stay there my family left and were relieved not to see the sight of the man. Never again. Thanks for reading.

Date of stay: September 2017