“Great place to stay”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Harrow
Janet's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 14 Harrow B&B and Inns
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Good position, clean and comfortable. Close to bus stop. Friendly attention from Janet and Terry. Highly recommended.

Bathroom/shower is small, but adequate. We had double bed, which was really comfortable.

Dennis and Cynthia, Cape Town, South Africa

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Dennis H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Godmanchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I stayed here for 6 days while I was a Gamesmaker for the Olympic Archery at Lords Cricket Ground. It was a fantastic location being only 10 minutes walk from Canons Park on the Jubilee Line. My room was in the attic but had all the necessary amenities. An added bonus was the fridge and microwave on the landing which was helpful when I was working odd shifts. Friendly breakfasts and very helpful owners made my stay happy. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank gumbootannie
USA
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Janet’s bed & breakfast is well situated, to the royal orthopedic hospital in Stanmore, where I was attending a course. Nice rooms and a good 5 nights sleep. Nice conversation round the breakfast table and helpful staff. I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank kim b
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I booked this b and b and there website did not make the booking. I than telephoned and they found my email. This hotel is real value for money and will stay here every time i...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank davep1000
Reviewed 1 May 2012

It's a nice place, great location very clean and would have been fantastic value. The thing is the owners have not made the transitional cross over from family home to all out b and b. Breakfast 8 till half past? No parking on OWER drive. You can hear the kids who r actually adults bickering then getting shouted at by the parents. Because there is no segregation between family and guest which leads me on to the worst bit. The noise. I think hes the son. God knows what he's doing but at around 2am BANG CRASH SLAM, trip after trip to the bathroom. Then it sounds like he's opening shuting wardrobe doors. PERMANENTLY. COUGH BANG SLAM. When I challanged him he said did I disturbe u. YES U HAVE. The noise goes on all night. Shame

• Stayed April 2012
8 Thank Steviehugs

Travellers are raving about these Harrow hotels

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We were looking for accodation in Stanmore, Middlesex, UK. We found Janet's B&B online and decided to book 6 nights. We ended up staying 3 nights because it was the loudest B&B experience ever. We literally woke up tired because Janet's son.. Works a night shift, thus waking the b&b guest. Besides the loudness the bathroom is a converted cupboard... The continental breakfast consists of box cereal and toast with preserves. The bed was comfortable, but no sleep because of the noise. Janet herself is friendly but after complaining twice, we realised that she was not going to do anything about the problem. We were charged full price regardless of us complaining about not being able to sleep. So over all, if you are looking for cheap, this is it, just don't expect to to sleep.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SanetteT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Best Western Plus Grim's Dyke Hotel
Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Edgware Hotel
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
Wembley International Hotel
Hindes Hotel
Hindes Hotel
#4 of 8 in Harrow

Been to Janet's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!