“Delicious pizzas, great service, brilliant value for money!”
Review of The Karma Free Pizza Company - CLOSED

The Karma Free Pizza Company
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
London
“Delicious pizzas, great service, brilliant value for money!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Not understanding the couple of negative reviews on here. I've visited this restaurant twice now in the last few months in groups and have always received excellent service and great food. I absolutely love the pizzas hereand I can categorically state that I've visited a number of restaurants across the UK and worldwide and do know a good restaurant when I experience one. Am due to be revisiting again next week with another friend.

I highly recommend this restaurant!!

3 Thank nitakamdar

london
“Great staff and good service!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I visited this place purely by chance and was very impressed.
The prices are very reasonable and the staff were great.
I ordered a cosmic pizza which was simply delish!
I would definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank max a
London, United Kingdom
“Poor food and service with no redeeming features”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We went here on a saturday evening with high hopes after reading all the reviews, however we were very disappointed. We waited nearly an hour before one starter was brought out, then after waiting another 10 minutes the other starter was brought out with the 2 pizzas. The pizzas were greasy, tasteless and overpriced. The attitude of the waiting staff was terrible, paying lots of attention to one table but ignoring us and another table that were there. They did not apologise for the long wait and the owner/manager was very curt when we complained.
From the other reviews I can only imagine that either they don't eat out much or we were in a different restaurant!

2 Thank Nashat75
“Yeah Boy!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've had a lot of pizza in my time from all corners of the globe and this is definitely in my top 5 of all time. It's rare you find a restaurant ran with such love. I don't live too close but glad I made the trek and will be going back for sure. Recommended to any pizza lover, meat eater or not.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Bissell69
“Fresh, tasty, delicious!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Last weekend i visited Harrow shopping with friends and we decided to stop in here for a pizza. The staff were very attentive and friendly. The service was quick and the food was fresh and tasty.
I tried the Karma to Burn - this was cooked beautifully and i would recommend it. My friend is also vegetarian and enjoyed a tasty Halloumi Burger.
On the whole; a good atmosphere, great food and we will dedinately be back. Thank you

3 Thank Pixie B