“Lamb Dishes That Just Melt” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rayners Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 342 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Lamb Dishes That Just Melt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

The Rayners Tandoori what a lovely restuarant that has been family run and going for many years! The food is beautiful. The lamb dishes are moist tasty and melt in your mouth! The lamb sali is to die for. It's an old Indian Menu but very well done and well priced! I love the hand made samosas exquisite as a starter! I go back again and again it's food is so addictive. Staff are welcoming and friendly. A lovely all round restuarant that's welcoming!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always an excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We booked for 2 and were given a large table to spread ourselves out on. The restaurant was busy as it was new year but the waiters were very attentive and helpful. As always, the food was delivered within a reasonable time and looked and tasted brilliant!
The waiters always check you have everything you need and that everything to your satisfaction.
Every dish tastes and looks different.
One of the most reassuring things is that the boss was in the kitchen cooking as it was a very busy evening. The atmosphere was very pleasant and a great evening was had by both of us.

• Visited December 2013
“Good and reliable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

You normally know exactly what you're geting at the Rayners. Its not my faourite but its reliable and the waiter always greets me as if I'm his best customer even though I only visit a few times a year.

My (indian) friend ordered his meal "indian hot". I'm not sure if the message to the kitchen got a bit confused but everything was on the hot side and not just his meal.

Friday night at 9 o'clock and there were tables to spare, so lacking a bit of atmosphere.

Prices are average for the area, and the service is good, food is tasty but be careful if you go off piste!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Our favourite local Indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We get takeaways more often that we eat in and last weeks takeaway was as good as normal.

Most sauces are thick and rich, and portions are good. It's dearer that out local Chinese takeway but good value, as long as you din't over order like we did. Curry for breakfast anyone?

Staff are always welcoming and friendly

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I took the family there on Mothers Day and although quiet at first we got there at the right time, as it did become busy with other customers, we ordered our food and they didn't disappoint us the service was lovely the staff were helpful and polite the food was cooked well right size portions and when we paid the bill was reasonable I went there on my birthday and again it was clean tidy the food was cooked well, polite staff I did have a free drink, I would go there again and also say to people go and have a nice time for food and atmosphere we did ask to have a doggy bag the staff were ok about that.

• Visited May 2013